Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me my trade ins have been diabolical the past few weeks.

Rankine this week. Oliver and Stewart last week. Dawson the week before. Steele before that.
Costing me 50 points each week.
This is terrific news. I need all the help I can get. Thank you for your service.

Rankine this week. Oliver and Stewart last week. Dawson the week before. Steele before that.

Got Rankin last week 140 odd .

Croms at the G always a worry ..

Dawson was good last week.
Croms have alot of mids Dawson going to a rollacoster..

Lift crom flogs..

You bought in Rankine the wrong week. Your not respecting the pies, and Olivers more interesting in maccas then footy.

Dawson will battle today but look at the run the next three weeks. :thumbsu:

Brought in Rankine this week, my trades have been garbage lately. :(

Ngapa GIF

You bought in Rankine the wrong week. Your not respecting the pies, and Olivers more interesting in maccas then footy.

Dawson will battle today but look at the run the next three weeks. :thumbsu:
Yeah was hoping the crows would put up more of a fight today, but should have gone Jackson over Rankine this week.

Matt Crouch -
King of the useless stat, prince of boredom, black hole for SuperCoach points and kryptonite to Jordan Dawson.

Please step aside and let the influential players play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least Naicos slowed down in the quarter, I probably shouldn't say that because I own him but so does every other kent.

It's only the kents that have the VC or C on him that will be barracking for him to go large.

Coach hiding Dawson in the FWD line .....the Crows best mid, best kick, best thinker ....nah, we want that crab Crouch, who handballs backwards all the time .....I'll lose my S*** soon

What was it ...66 handballs for numpty mtrs gained .....who to blame, refer above

Walsh to sideways . IMO...

But good rev up ... Dawson going ok ATM .
Moar plz .

I have about 3 or 4 M seven types ...send help
My team has no Zerrett, Walsh, Butters, Serong.
Will be bringing in both Butters/Serong after RD13 bye, and then one of Zerrett/Walsh after RD14 bye, just not sure who yet.
Rozee if he can get fit will be under 500k as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back