Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai kents.

IMG_3588.gif

Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just here to yell at my apparent abundance of Tom Stewart in my team, and my apparent absence of Alex Sexton.

Like, the actual f*** is up with Stewart? And f*** you Dimma switch, you can f*** right off. How dare you make me think that Sexton is a fringe benefit, ya campaigner?!?! I’m fine.

3/299

Grundy 150
Heeney 150
Walsh 150

Hoping for a good match tonight, but am expecting the fluffy Muscovy ducks to be too strong at home.

Have an exceptional Friday, you marvellous creatures. May the SuperCoach gods be ever in your favour.

Well if you have him may as well play him, been good in 2nds,at least he'll play a game this year, hopefully more, and as I can't loop now he can play-Howes against against Weagles you say ?-**** that.
And better yet-finally a full D-still been better than having Reid/Coffield or any of the other 29 dead D rookies.

1715898436099.png

And no, it wasn't a genius move not playing Clohesy, didn't see the teams till 2am, got lucky.

For those following along at home, I held SexTON all year (mainly because I never got a chance to trade him out). A rare win this year 💪

(For the purposes of celebrating a small win, let’s not mention Stewart and Clohesy on field to counter balance. Bloody Kerch)

You bought Sexo in? Very smooth!
Haha, yeah – mentioned in the trades thread that I didn't want Sullivan/Reville and had the cash leftover. Figured he'd get a good run with Powell out and his DPP makes for a very handy D7/F7 loop. Can't say I expected a 118 though, lol.

Haha, yeah – mentioned in the trades thread that I didn't want Sullivan/Reville and had the cash leftover. Figured he'd get a good run with Powell out and his DPP makes for a very handy D7/F7 loop. Can't say I expected a 118 though, lol.
Hi resident Melbourne supporter, any chance of Howes being sub? Going to field him over clohesy

5/424

Stewart disappointing (AGAIN😞), Dempsey solid work covering Smelliot for me this week. Absolutely love owning Flanders, disappointed Touk didn’t ton and Clohesy 49 but oh well.

Just Heeney tonight so a bit of a deathride game viewing later on🍻

Hi resident Melbourne supporter, any chance of Howes being sub? Going to field him over clohesy
Next to zero chance IMO – the stats might not show it, but he's been really good for us in his role this year. Coaches really like him and he's taken over Hibberd's role fairly seamlessly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What price is Sexton going to be after last night's game?

Asking for a friend :drunk:
High enough to be everyone’s F4. Same with his average.

Nelso BE like -43 or so, at a guess.
Scores a 90, rises 58k,, BE then -20-ish.
Scores another 90, rises another 48k.

Could have done one post rather than this meandering Stewart slander, sorry.
Did I mention Stewart is shithouse?
Oh, I didn't,?
Tom Stewart is shithouse.
Ah, I need to speak up? Sorry.
Duck me, Tom Stewart is shithouse

I held sexton because you barely benefit from trading a 180k rook, he was a handy forward loop for weeks and he was emergency plenty of times putting up good vfl numbers. He was always bound to come in at some point. I didn’t expect 82 and 118 when he did but I hardly think holding him was luck

Nelso BE like -43 or so, at a guess.
Scores a 90, rises 58k,, BE then -20-ish.
Scores another 90, rises another 48k.

Could have done one post rather than this meandering Stewart slander, sorry.
Did I mention Stewart is shithouse?
Oh, I didn't,?
Tom Stewart is shithouse.
Ah, I need to speak up? Sorry.
Duck me, Tom Stewart is shithouse
Strongly considering Howes to Sexton next week.

That Will Powell kent has a lot to answer for. I thought I was sitting pretty by trading out Sexton early compared to others here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back