Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathride time! Not VCing Naicos, not trading in Sullivan, don't own Dawson or Rankine. I just hope all of them have a bad time :rainbow:
I did have Serong (VC) into Zerrett (C) ......then I changed to Gawn (C) with 50% of the top 10K Coaches

Naicos will be tagged, could be Keays

Finally settled on Dawson (VC) to Serong (C) ....I have a hunch Gawn will cruise along against WCE

I did have Serong (VC) into Zerrett (C) ......then I changed to Gawn (C) with 50% of the top 10K Coaches

Finally settled on Dawson (VC) to Serong (C) ....I have a hunch Gawn will cruise along against WCE
Very possible, but considering that we only have a semi-broken Petty to do relief ruck duties, Max could take the piss all game and still ton pretty comfortably against BJ, you'd think.

Steele will go to Fyfe and Windhager will go to Serong

Good luck :thumbsu:

Also the other day i solely watched Cripps the entire game against the pies. Pies mids were tagging like crazy.

Very possible, but considering that we only have a semi-broken Petty to do relief ruck duties, Max could take the piss all game and still ton pretty comfortably against BJ, you'd think.
I thought Fullarton was playing .....I've still gotta back Serong with his run of form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charlize theron film GIF

I thought Fullarton was playing .....I've still gotta back Serong with his run of form
Happy to relieve Serong of his VC/C duties this week myself - think Windhager sits on him. Tough to tag though.

Butters into Gawn for me

Brown is the better FWD .....Fullarton doesn't have those FWD attributes
I'd honestly just rather they did neither and played small. Big Benny is cooked

Deathride time! Not VCing Naicos, not trading in Sullivan, don't own Dawson or Rankine. I just hope all of them have a bad time :rainbow:
IMG_3936.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back