Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking a bit of a gamble but using three trades
Gibcus -> Mass
N Martin > Heeney via DPP
Fischer > T Berry

Just think you are behind the 8 ball if you dont have heeney in forward line and was always 50/50 on fischer/Martin. Berry's BE is too juicy to ignore.

The 122 only stays in his rotation for one week

If he pumps out a 40 this kills his cash gen for weeks which makes the pick potentially a little bit more complicated

Albeit unlikely he could also get injured this week
Are you discussing T.Berry ? Doesn’t it stay in for 2 increases ?

R0
R1 - 104 points
R2 - increase

R1 - 104 points
R2
R3 - increase

Probably taking Berry over Billings just due to the fact I can't field Billings without benching one of windsor/reid.

Will use a boost next week to grab the best of carrol/dempsey/pink/bass + fyfe if he backs it up.

Grundy is not a trade this week. BE of 57 rucking against old man Goldie and/or Draper.

Agree. Then has Richmond, (DeKoning 100+) and then West Coast ([insert any old spud here] 100+).

It's also why I do think it's worth getting in Heen-Dawg, if only for 3 games.
There's genuinely a very real possibility he could be averaging 140+ and be around $580k by his bye.

(I realise this didn't help with Gene's conundrum).

I have the $$ to go Martin -> T.Miller. Worth it? Touk won't be that price again all year..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I'm gonna hold on trading in replacements for Gibcus and ZReid until next week and look at getting the best two bubble boys out of Massimo, Hore, Dawson.

Will use this weeks trades to get Heeney TBerry and Billings
Thats easier said than done for some of us with Gibcus , Ried & Williams
Holding off means copping a zero in the backline this week

You obviously don't know the sc gods very well.
Everyone trading in mass for that 22nd chance. Watch him s**t out a 40 and not count towards your score.
Truth Tru GIF

You obviously don't know the sc gods very well.
Everyone trading in mass for that 22nd chance. Watch him s**t out a 40 and not count towards your score.
But, I'm not getting Massimo as yet :p

Think About It GIF by Identity

Thats easier said than done for some of us with Gibcus , Ried & Williams
Holding off means copping a zero in the backline this week
Agreed, but the loss of the 22nd player in a round when only 18 count is offset by getting a second look at the potential trade-ins.

So many options this week. what is a trade worth? Looking at Hogan as a 1 week punt v WC who i could then move to McKay next round. Bank the $$ and then enjoy the McKay price rises with his bye out of the way. Thinking its a really quick way to make cash, but also burns an extra trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back