Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibcus to who? Dean? Take a risk on Hore or Pink after 1 game?

The play might be to hold, to see how Hore, Pink, etc look after 2 games.

I know all rookies are risky, but this makes you want to be conservative with your selections, because that's 1/6 of your potential corrections (not that you'd want to use 2 boosts anyway...).

Gibcus to who? Dean? Take a risk on Hore or Pink after 1 game?

The play might be to hold, to see how Hore, Pink, etc look after 2 games.

I know all rookies are risky, but this makes you want to be conservative with your selections, because that's 1/6 of your potential corrections (not that you'd want to use 2 boosts anyway...).
Might even downgrade a MP or promo now to upgrade Gibby next week.

Next week for some
Would much rather wait a week and go Pink/Hore over Dean personally, unless you don't have Windsor and have cash left over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh how I've missed this thread.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Gibcus > Reid if he looks good after his 2nd game.

Had Gibcus on bench and about $30K spare so planning to trade in who ever looks best value after Rd 2 out of; Coffield, Pink, Burgoyne (if he actually plays), B Macdonald (if plays Rd 2 and 3). Already have Reid and Bowes. Job security of other options seems more iffy at the moment. Injuries sustained over next two weeks to other players in their team could change that though.

Had Gibcus on bench and about $30K spare so planning to trade in who ever looks best value after Rd 2 out of; Coffield, Pink, Burgoyne (if he actually plays), B Macdonald (if plays Rd 2 and 3). Already have Reid and Bowes. Job security of other options seems more iffy at the moment. Injuries sustained over next two weeks to other players in their team could change that though.
Get rid of Bowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back