Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally a decent start. Dawson, VC Merrett (left a 130 out there ffs), Steele, English and Darcy. Just need to nail my C for once and I’ll probably post a winning score this round.

348/4

Naicos, Horney
Zilliams, Whitfield, Cadman
Jackson (v), Fyfe, Young, Yeo
VC Jackson, gutsy - love it - GL
anywhere from 80-150 IMO

Last edited:
260/3 (though I expect Marshall's war crime of a score to drop out given I have 22).

Rozee, Houston, Daicos
Green, Cadman, Zilliams
Jackson, Fyfe, Sharp, Reid

SBS tomorrow is gonna be biblical

Still tossing up the Bont Captaincy. Not sure it is worth risking for maybe an extra 10-50 points.

Think I'll pass on Bont VC and go Heeney C. Fully expect it to blow up in my face but I'm ranked 35k having an all time bad year, need to risk it.
I’m locking it in. Last week went VC Bont for a 73. Passed that up for a Tom Green 72. Should have locked in the 73 last week:):) No chance I’m passing up a 125!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Adelaide fans do the right thing and start a sack Nicksy campaign. I want to put a crow in my team but refuse to while this bald imbecile is in charge.

Grats to the Dawson holders. Deserved for loyalty.

Lairdy becoming a concern for me. 80 & 74 past 2 weeks. TOG% in the low 70s. Leaking points. Do I sideways?

Off the to G. Naicos 3 votes. CarnThePies!

All the Dawson holders in here gloating remind me of people who gloat about hitting the $1,000 jackpot on the pokies while concealing the fact they’ve dumped $10,000 into the machine over the past month.

Currently running 3 / 303 after taking out Darcy and Sanders low scores of 49 and 15...

with Butters, Rozzee, Green,Whitfield, Yeo, Jackson, Serong, Draper, Young, Fyffe today..

Last edited:
Zilliams might be missing.

Carlton poster who is normally pretty good with his mail says that he will be a late withdrawl with soreness.
That’d be right.
I think this is the first week this season that he’s been a unique in my cashy.
I’ll have to field Draper now.🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back