Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty tempted to throw the C on Luke Ryan just to get it done with tonight

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

As someone who’d been through a decade of pain, watching my team get flogged every single week, being the butt of jokes, I used to feel sorry for Carlton supporters and sympathise with them. It had been so long I forgot how cocky, arrogant and feral they are when things are going well (not all of course, but look at te crowd at the ground). I wish they were s**t again.

As someone who’d been through a decade of pain, watching my team get flogged every single week, being the butt of jokes, I used to feel sorry for Carlton supporters and sympathise with them. It had been so long I forgot how cocky, arrogant and feral they are when things are going well (not all of course, but look at te crowd at the ground). I wish they were s**t again.
They are the reason I can’t go to the footy.

*in arrogant flogs.

Especially the stupid campaigner staring me down right now, in the mirror, I’ll smash him.

Two powerhouse Victorian clubs playing at home against two premiership contending interstate invaders.
Both Vic clubs give up early leads, only to storm back in the middle section of the game and create decisive match-winning margins.
Match peters out in the last.

That about cover it?
Yep, pretty much, although you could add boring as s**t to watch and a let down for what promised to be a ripping triple header.

Don't worry uncle next week no Zilliams no Carlspoon

News of Clark's green vest again has forced a change.
Need to keep the $$$ ticking over, already carrying 2 non-playing rookies.

BOOST activated. Was going to use one next week, but I'll go early now and use 2 trades next week.

Clark > Biggie (via Harley Reid), and Biggie starts. Reckon he can get more than Cadman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My plans forcing me to hold Clark is making me ill. He's a lost cause at this point with Guthrie to return. Curious to see if he can rot away worse than Coffield is on my bench.

Yep, pretty much, although you could add boring as s**t to watch and a let down for what promised to be a ripping triple header.

Boring as s**t? Obviously I enjoyed the first game, but the second was also OK. Plenty of goals, some cool moments.
Think you're being harsh there.

Boring as s**t? Obviously I enjoyed the first game, but the second was also OK. Plenty of goals, some cool moments.
Think you're being harsh there.
Not fussed how many goals. Both games over by three quarter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back