Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Went top 700 last year, currently about 77000 places worse than that.
No move has been inherently bad, but just the combination hasn’t worked.
I’ve also been stuck in 22 plus emergencies thinking not best 18 like much of the season has been, and would have approached a little different in hindsight. No coincidence my best round ranking this season will be this week.
Yeah have been putting some thought in to that last week or so. I reckon the AFL persist with opening round so these best 18s will be around for a while. I reckon next year I’m going to pick every rookie that plays round 1 and then slot in premos around them. If that leaves a bank, so be it. Best 18 means you can play extra rookies and their scores drop out. But you’ll also get a shitload more cash gen than most and quicker to full premo. May well backfire badly, but reckon it’s worth a crack.

Yeah have been putting some thought in to that last week or so. I reckon the AFL persist with opening round so these best 18s will be around for a while. I reckon next year I’m going to pick every rookie that plays round 1 and then slot in premos around them. If that leaves a bank, so be it. Best 18 means you can play extra rookies and their scores drop out. But you’ll also get a shitload more cash gen than most and quicker to full premo. May well backfire badly, but reckon it’s worth a crack.
Exactly what I was thinking.

LOL. Must be a Pentium 2.

View attachment 1980754

The very best data analysts are on the case…

Triple H Reaction GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back