Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP's, intercept marks and no clangers. Collecting ground balls and long kicks

Same as everyone else who scores fast.

Disagree, god works in mysterious ways. A miracle.

Port medical team assessing Rozee on Wednesday

season 4 GIF

I absolutely love Zac Butters as a player.

But as a SuperCoach owner, any chance he could just take a high percentage option from time to time? He tries to execute play of the century every time he touches it. Dan Houston needs to give him a lesson on the low impact, high scoring plays.

He left 150 on the table last night

You're reaching :p
That extra 140K needs to make 10-20 pts per week just to breakeven on points. So it’s like 3 trades done for nett profit roughly 30 pts per week ? :p:p Plus you also need to spend trades upgrading R2 again later on.
Nah.

It’s Grundy + Massimo vs Bont + Sweet + 140k bank + 300k cash gen profit

That’s the Y vs Z. And the deciding factor should always be points. The latter scores more points. Easily IMO. Hell, Bont could outscore the other two alone.

Of course it cost trades. That’s the game. Upgrading to Premos. So is generating maximum cash gen. You trade a maxed out rookie to a new rookie that comes along. That’s how it works. Just so happens I chose spud Grundy over a rookie, but same thing and same philosophy. I’ve used no more trades than someone who traded Sweet in at R3.

As I said, in my main cashie this week it’s Sweet vs Rogers. Happy with a 74 vs Rogers.

Bloody $hits me that Butters scores 124 as my VC... Such an awkward score

Do I play it safe and take it? Or take the punt on either Gawn or Zerrett?? :think:
How much more do you think Zerrett or Gawn will score safely ….. 15 pts ?

Is it worth the risk

Sweets score is tricky. I was always getting English or serong depending on how sweet went.

Sweet (74) + Serong
V
English + Comben/Wilson (haven’t decided)
Like the Sweet/Serong combo more, personally. Think Sweet goes 80+ for the next few weeks, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Family friends, so hope he kills it. Didn't expect to see him this early though, if I'm being honest.

Form has been pretty good in the VFL at least.

Like the Sweet/Serong combo more, personally. Think Sweet goes 80+ for the next few weeks, too.
I can get Merrett and Serong while holding Steele so worst case if Steele sucks again I can loop Sweet next week and trade Steele to English. Still unsure tho as I could just trade Steele this week and take a bank into next week

Must have been thousands that hopped on Macrae the last 2 weeks.
5 bux says Bevo has given Macrae some KPI's or metrics and he's punishing him when he doesnt hit them. The old Pavlov's Dog approach....its sheer genius. Why the hell else would u play fringe spuds instead of Macrae when mid table ?
Dale buyers are laffing. Nice pickup. Looks like one that got away.

I am just more annoyed the fact that Rozee could of play next week after a week off, was holding him regardless. This PA club abolsulte shits me. Nelso is right, we all hate Ken.
There's always a chance it was Rozee's doing. Wouldnt be the first to claim he's 100% so he can play in a big game.
Hard to imagine though coz he's captain.
Yeah, got to assume its 100% Nelso's buddy Ken responsible.

Nah.

It’s Grundy + Massimo vs Bont + Sweet + 140k bank + 300k cash gen profit

That’s the Y vs Z. And the deciding factor should always be points. The latter scores more points. Easily IMO. Hell, Bont could outscore the other two alone.

Of course it cost trades. That’s the game. Upgrading to Premos. So is generating maximum cash gen. You trade a maxed out rookie to a new rookie that comes along. That’s how it works. Just so happens I chose spud Grundy over a rookie, but same thing and same philosophy. I’ve used no more trades than someone who traded Sweet in at R3.

As I said, in my main cashie this week it’s Sweet vs Rogers. Happy with a 74 vs Rogers.
I know what you;re saying and yes i can see it. I'm also all in for replacing an ordinary rook with best available rook onfield. The problem will remain WHO to sell. The Jackson loop isnt exactly a saviour either the way he's going.
This is the second R2 cash grab trade and probably not the last. If the stars align we could be selling Grundy for Naismith or Moyle in a few weeks as well.
At this rate Grundy will be a beautiful POD. He's been passed around and violated continually by bad bad men.
Look at this man. He doesnt deserve this.
IMG_0105.gif

I am just more annoyed the fact that Rozee could of play next week after a week off, was holding him regardless. This PA club abolsulte shits me. Nelso is right, we all hate Ken.
Never a truer word spoken.

Now us Rozee owners are stuck with what to do next week. Either hold him for a number of weeks or take the financial loss and turf him out.

I don't trust any of those muppets in charge at Alberton so I am going to have to take the hit and trade him out.

Only Port player I will trust from now on in Supercoach is Butters and he needs to clean up his act as well. He is almost too smart for his own good instead of playing the percentage plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back