Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been away all day due to other problems.
Why did McGovern get extra points after he left the ground?
He was about 90 when he went off and has finished with 114.

WTF??

Absolutely Shattered I haven't beaten this bloke in 3 years in my main Cashie.
McGovern gone after halftime and even still up by 70 points at 3/4 time in the last match only for Dawson to get 50 points in the last and lose by 4 points is heartbreaking. :'(

1715505157508.png

Zach Galifianakis Yes GIF

2,352 and here I was thinking it might've been an above average score for the weekend until I looked through this thread :D
BF par is usually about +100 actual par because nobody posts the s**t scores

In saying that everyone seems to have gone off this week. I think if you want to move up then 24xx is the minimum

BF par is usually about +100 actual par because nobody posts the s**t scores

In saying that everyone seems to have gone off this week. I think if you want to move up then 24xx is the minimum
If I didn't post my s**t scores I'd barely ever post on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely Shattered I haven't beaten this bloke in 3 years in my main Cashie.
McGovern gone after halftime and even still up by 70 points at 3/4 time in the last match only for Dawson to get 50 points in the last and lose by 4 points is heartbreaking. :'(

View attachment 1987324
The nemesis ones like that s**t you.
Got one like that, kills you.

Funniest thing about all the once a year posters coming in here to brag is whilst decent most of their scores aren’t even that noteworthy, it’s just a really high scoring week.

Funniest thing about all the once a year posters coming in here to brag is whilst decent most of their scores aren’t even that noteworthy, it’s just a really high scoring week.
Only three so far. Rather unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back