Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1985686

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by Jurassic World
Roberts going to lose 30k with likely another BE upwards of 3 figures

Season 20 Fire GIF by The Simpsons

Looking like some high scores this round but me....l'm wondering whats everyones projected scores are? Mines only 2284 :'(
Currently 9/889

Proj 2472 (9/1054) but that’s nearly 250pts more than my best score so far this year, so it probably fails to take into account Dawson’s weekly summary crucifixion at the hands of the CD boffins. It also includes a bizarre projection of 149 for Flanders, which is 20pts higher than his highest score this season….

In my leagues I’m seeing lots of 2250-2350 projections, with a smattering of 2400s.

SuperCoach planning 2025:

Start Ryan, Serong, Butters, Gawn.

Win the $50k

Buy the BigFooty SuperCoach board beers and purchase the company of people with questionable morals and a penchant for the depraved.

Its a date!

Sexy Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia
Guns N Roses GIF by KINK

napoleon dynamite GIF
Sean Flanagan Fah GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Oh, and dont forget...
fail 8 ball GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pls García don’t be sub

Hugo should be fine as he's the only suitable, small forward, tackling machine we have at present. Higgins could replace him in round 11 but his defensive pressure is lax to often, Collard could but he's physically not ready and Butlers body is nowhere near right and should come back through reserves.

10/1003

Holding Roberts worked out very poorly, should have traded him and kept Comben I guess. Jordan Clark terrible but as soon as JJ went to him that was always going to be the case.

Absolutely hating not owning Ryan, he was terrible last night, Hayward kicked 4 on him and he had half of his touches in garbage time but still gets 110.

Hugo should be fine as he's the only suitable, small forward, tackling machine we have at present. Higgins could replace him in round 11 but his defensive pressure is lax to often, Collard could but he's physically not ready and Butlers body is nowhere near right and should come back through reserves.
If he could play through the byes that would be ideal.

WARM BODIES

Just Wilson in the first game. Garcia (e) and Reid midfield (e) in case Tom Green is a late out.

Was so annoyed last night with Luke Ryan shitting himself and he ends up with 111. Wth happend.
Not very many chips (uncontested kickouts from the goal square, gulling in his own D50 arc) to go with the usual fish (V8 interceptor marks). Sydney kicked 11 goals straight before they missed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back