Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting to doubt whether Dawson is actually a good kick. It’s easy to do it down back but in the middle he keeps butchering it. This is why Zerrett is the best kick in the game

I’ve seen enough. Another double downgrade coming next week as well.

Should leave me with about $1.3 million in the bank for the Bye period.

Donald Duck Money GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Delete team" would be a faster route to the same place
Negative. Team was rooted weeks ago. Made the decision to focus solely on leagues. Cash in as soon as a decent rookie comes along even if it means fielding rookies and just concentrate on building the biggest bank possible. Buy up all the premos during the Byes, then fly home in to league finals with a strong side. Used to use that strat a long time ago before I started worrying about overall rank and it works quite well. But, yeah, it completely destroys your overall rank, that’s for sure.

Negative. Team was rooted weeks ago. Made the decision to focus solely on leagues. Cash in as soon as a decent rookie comes along even if it means fielding rookies and just concentrate on building the biggest bank possible. Buy up all the premos during the Byes, then fly home in to league finals with a strong side. Used to use that strat a long time ago before I started worrying about overall rank and it works quite well. But, yeah, it completely destroys your overall rank, that’s for sure.
Not much point focusing on leagues if you don't make the finals though?

That much cash in the bank means you are probably 4 premo's down. I guess if the leagues are bad it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back