Memberships 2024 St.Kilda Membership Thread (57,175 - 17/04/2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Contact Details:
Membership Support Team
Phone: 1300 467 246
Email: membership@saints.com.au

Current Membership Tally (23/04/2024):

This Time Last Year (25/04/2023):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,239 (2023)
2. 60,172 (2022)
3. 57,983 (2024)
4. 55,832 (2021)
5. 48,775 (2020)

Projected Final Total:

Memberships went on sale today!

You can get yours @ saintsmembership.com.au

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

The membership packages available for 2024 can be found by clicking here;

RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Renewing your membership for the 2024 season is easy! Simply log in to your My Saints Account and follow the prompts. If you have trouble logging in please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au

SAINTS EASY PAY

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Saints Easy Pay provides members with the convenience of automatically rolling over their season each year, ensuring an easy and secure way to renew, guaranteed access to your reserved seat for the following season and be among the first members to receive your membership pack for the season. Saints Easy Pay provides the flexibility of either monthly or upfront payments while still allowing members to maintain control over their preferences. Members will receive correspondence prior to their membership rollover each year. At this time, members will be provided with information relating to their 2024 membership, including the rollover information and terms of their existing membership.

Monthly Instalment Option
For existing Saints Easy Pay members or new members who sign on to the monthly instalment option, payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 15th of each month via a nominated valid VISA or MasterCard*. The first payment will be deducted on 16 October 2023 with a further nine deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Monday 15 July 2024.

Any members signing on from 15 February 2024 will be placed on a six-month payment option. The first payment will be deducted on 15 February 2024 with a further five deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on 15 July 2024.

*If signing up to Saints Easy Pay via 'My Saints' Account, the first instalment will be debited at the time of the membership purchase.

The Saints Easy Pay Monthly Schedule is as follows;

10 Month Payment Plan Schedule
Monday, 16 October 2023
Wednesday, 15 November 2023
Friday, 15 December 2023
Monday, 15 January 2024
Thursday, 15 February 2024
Friday, 15 March 2024
Monday, 15 April 2024
Wednesday, 15 May 2024
Monday, 17 June 2024
Monday, 15 July 2024

Upfront Option
Members renewing on the Saints Easy Pay upfront option will have their annual membership fee deducted, in full, on 16 October 2023. Any new members who sign on to the upfront plan after this date will have their full payment deducted upon receipt of signing up.

You can register for Saints Easy Pay via your My Saints Account. Alternatively, please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au.

For a full breakdown of Saints Easy Pay in 2024, or to check the Saints Easy Pay payment schedule, please visit the website here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Seaford_Saint I see you posted and deleted your post re membership options. This thread will be updated later today and happy to help you out if need be

credit where credits due we have come massive strides in the membership numbers .. i remember cracking 31k in total back in 2009 then the following year after the g/f apperance just falling short of 40k ... to now be 31k in November thats a fair effort...

the thing that still concerns me though is our average game attendances still being fairly low in comparison to our membership numbers ... we need to find a way to turn those member numbers into bums on seats

credit where credits due we have come massive strides in the membership numbers .. i remember cracking 31k in total back in 2009 then the following year after the g/f apperance just falling short of 40k ... to now be 31k in November thats a fair effort...

the thing that still concerns me though is our average game attendances still being fairly low in comparison to our membership numbers ... we need to find a way to turn those member numbers into bums on seats

Winning regularly is the best cure for that. Going out in the cold not knowing what to expect makes it less appealing. If we get a good start and we look on track for finals I think we'll start bringing them back. I can still remember going to Marvel and struggling to get a seat against interstate sides. The fans are there if we can offer some promise.

Winning regularly is the best cure for that. Going out in the cold not knowing what to expect makes it less appealing. If we get a good start and we look on track for finals I think we'll start bringing them back. I can still remember going to Marvel and struggling to get a seat against interstate sides. The fans are there if we can offer some promise.
distance prevents me from getting to games in Melbourne so I generally get to 1 game a season considering how close the stadium is to the tram line, the train line and pretty central to the CBD i dont understand why more peopl dont go... even with the poor weather the stadium is indoors .... and i know the trains are unreliable from the suburbs and busses to games are a pain but its not really that great of an excuse
if i lived in Melb i reckon i would be at every game (even away games)

distance prevents me from getting to games in Melbourne so I generally get to 1 game a season considering how close the stadium is to the tram line, the train line and pretty central to the CBD i dont understand why more peopl dont go... even with the poor weather the stadium is indoors .... and i know the trains are unreliable from the suburbs and busses to games are a pain but its not really that great of an excuse
if i lived in Melb i reckon i would be at every game (even away games)

Apathy. Honestly I struggle to go some weeks. At least 2023 felt like we were a chance against anyone around our level. 2020 got people out of the habit of going as well and Kayo being cheap means you don't have to go any more. 10 years ago you had to watch on a 2 inch phone screen or go to matches. Now the big TV in HD without the costs of food, drinks and transport are a lot more appealing to lots of people. My old man used to get to at least a few games a year but now he can't be bothered with the discomfort and sits at home with the heater on.

Also we're in the same state so it's easy and because it's easy some people just can't be arsed. Same s**t with travelling, I reckon I've seen more of the rest of Australia than I have Melbourne.

People go if we're successful. End of.
see thats always talked up as a reason .. but i remember on our yearly melbourne visit going to Moorabbin and then later Wavery and to watch the Saints and we were woeful in those days i cannot recall ever witnessing a win but we used to get people into the gate to watch ...

Apathy. Honestly I struggle to go some weeks. At least 2023 felt like we were a chance against anyone around our level. 2020 got people out of the habit of going as well and Kayo being cheap means you don't have to go any more. 10 years ago you had to watch on a 2 inch phone screen or go to matches. Now the big TV in HD without the costs of food, drinks and transport are a lot more appealing to lots of people. My old man used to get to at least a few games a year but now he can't be bothered with the discomfort and sits at home with the heater on.
i agree Kayo has changed the landscape ... where i would used to go to a pub and watch i now watch at home and i totally get the comfort of home draw ... but that said i dont know if i would turn down going to the game live ...
that said the issues i have with Kayo buffering has me contimplating heading out to watch important games.

the thing i do find with saints games in melbourne it kinda feels like we are trying too hard to entertain the fans in the stands i reckon scale back the "entertainment" stuff and let the footy be the entertainment

see thats always talked up as a reason .. but i remember on our yearly melbourne visit going to Moorabbin and then later Wavery and to watch the Saints and we were woeful in those days i cannot recall ever witnessing a win but we used to get people into the gate to watch ...
Footy was different back then and all games weren't televised.

I have an interstate premium (or whatever it’s called) membership from Sydney. Got to both games in NSW this year and two in Melbourne. Got to about the same amount of Swans matches with SCG membership as we just love going to the footy.

Hopefully I’ll get down to Melbourne a bit more next season.

Go saints!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Seaford_Saint I see you posted and deleted your post re membership options. This thread will be updated later today and happy to help you out if need be
Thanks George. All good - have ditched the AFL membership and signed the family up to Level 1 Ultimate membership. Much better value for $$ as we have no interest in going to games not involving the Saints, and all the $$ go to the Club.

Is anyone going to donate to the strength and loyalty fund?
I probably would without thinking if it wasn’t through tickitek.
Feels like donating to one of those corporate charities where the top brass are paid $500k and they all get paid out before any needy person sees a cent.
Plus I don’t like the fact that they automatically renew the donation annually.

I ave a reserve seat membership, and the only reason i don't go regularly is the stupid Sunday matches. I go Thursday fri or Saturday
Read that as you ate a reserve seat membership. Maybe that's why nobody is showing up. All the chairs are gone.

Is anyone going to donate to the strength and loyalty fund?
I probably would without thinking if it wasn’t through tickitek.
Feels like donating to one of those corporate charities where the top brass are paid $500k and they all get paid out before any needy person sees a cent.
Plus I don’t like the fact that they automatically renew the donation annually.
we really dont think outside of the square when it comes to our fund raising inititives ... we missed an opportunity when we were renovating Moorabbin to sell some nostalgia

We get s**t timeslots and no marquee games, it's not surprising. One flag and everything changes

Current Membership Tally (17/11/2023):

This Time Last Year (14/12/2022):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,239 (2023)
2. 60,172 (2022)
3. 55,832 (2021)
4. 48,775 (2020)
5. 45,678 (2018)

Projected Final Total:

Note the first update last year was taken mid-December, so we've still got a month to claw back the deficit (Which we should do easily).

First post has been updated with the instalment dates for Saints Easy Pay and links to check out the different membership options.

If anyone's got any questions about anything membership related give me a yell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back