Memberships 2024 St.Kilda Membership Thread (57,175 - 17/04/2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Membership Tally (27/02/2024):

This Time Last Year (02/03/2023):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,239 (2023)
2. 60,172 (2022)
3. 55,832 (2021)
4. 49,617 (2024)
5. 48,775 (2020)

Projected Final Total:

On the march to 100,000
IF we manage to win a flag I could see us pushing past 80k.

HAD we managed to win 09/10 and had a half decent administration we would be pushing that 100k mark. Lots of long suffering latent supporters around who just cant bring themselves to go that extra step.

100k if we won flags??

Honesty I can’t see it
We would have to double
Unless there’s three gamers for 20 $ I can’t see us hitting triple surely

If we get 70 to 100k I still better get my GF ticket for being social club for decades
None of this Jonny come lately getting in via some raffle

tobin bell art GIF by hoppip

100k if we won flags??

Honesty I can’t see it
We would have to double

If we get 70 to 100k I still better get my GF ticket for being social club for decades

You'll be in the raffle 😂.

Would love to have more members than North ,Dogs ,Dees, Geelong and Hawks . Mid table in Victoria is enough to earn a good income and not too many that us members have to fight each other to see a game .
That’s a very healthy membership number for this time of the year…70K or close would be fabulous

Do you think people would be jumping on after the impressive match sim performance?
I reckon that’s part of it..there’s starting to be a more positive vibe from the media about us, David King, Nathan Buckley, Tim Watson, Gary Lyon etc.
We track watchers see a lot to like with a great spirit and energy amongst our playing group.
There’s genuine young talent that’s driving the standards.

100k if we won flags??

Honesty I can’t see it
We would have to double

The long termers should always take precedence over those who only buy a membership when the team is winning games.

100k if we won flags??

Honesty I can’t see it
We would have to double

Just need some epic deal to drag out all latent supporters, something to recapture all former members that haven't signed up in 5+ years.

Get them back involved, feeling the love, winning on field and keep them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a very healthy jump. It would be nice to be making some healthy progress towards 60k by our first home game.

I reckon that’s part of it..there’s starting to be a more positive vibe from the media about us, David King, Nathan Buckley, Tim Watson, Gary Lyon etc.
We track watchers see a lot to like with a great spirit and energy amongst our playing group.

makes it more satisfying number of these people have never been positive towards us previously

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it was Huddo on SEN that named his ladder, had Carlton 1 Saints 13 or 14.

Even I the pessimistic person don't think that

I think it was Huddo on SEN that named his ladder, had Carlton 1 Saints 13 or 14.

Even I the pessimistic person don't think that
On Fox Footy's First Crack both Kings and Huddo tipped the Saints to finish in the 8. Joey tipped us to just miss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back