#27 - Harley Balic - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Harley injured? Saw he didnt play in the magoos on the weekend. Would have thought he'd be a real asset in the midfield.

Plantar Fascia...hopefully Mission Realises all the mistakes he made with Viney and doesnt rush Balic back.

Ha-ha. So Harley has no rumours because he actually is a rumour ) he didn't exist at our club either. He was just Harley bennell imaginary friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the shortest time we've ever had a player? Less than a year.

Nevertheless good luck to him and his endeavours. professional footy isn't for everyone and I get that.

Oh well. Gave up little to get him, was worth a shot.

Guys like JKH might be feeling a bit more confident about retaining a spot on the list. You'd think guys like McKenna, King and Johnstone would be delisted to move to the rookie list (unless another club snaps them up).

Daylight robbery from your team
Well done. He will be a gun
I thought so, too. Had all the attributes. Wasn't just a 'big and strong' body, but had a real spring in his step, good athleticism.

Still young enough to spend a couple of years in a 'regular' job, realise that most jobs SUCK, and decide to try his hand at the big league again.

I for one would not begrudge him one bit if this were to occur. But surely Melbourne should get first option if this is what eventuates.

Surely?

I thought so, too. Had all the attributes. Wasn't just a 'big and strong' body, but had a real spring in his step, good athleticism.

Still young enough to spend a couple of years in a 'regular' job, realise that most jobs SUCK, and decide to try his hand at the big league again.

I for one would not begrudge him one bit if this were to occur. But surely Melbourne should get first option if this is what eventuates.

Surely?
See: Clark, M. He was still WITH the club.

As i stated earlier in this thread and was banned for Harley let Melbourne down full stop.
He made a promise he will alter a certain aspect of his lifestyle and didn't keep his word club tried all they could but he refused to choose life.

As i stated earlier in this thread and was banned for Harley let Melbourne down full stop.
He made a promise he will alter a certain aspect of his lifestyle and didn't keep his word club tried all they could but he refused to choose life
Time and place. Keep it to yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back