#29 Jayden Hunt - joins WCE as a free agent, pick 52 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

I didnt say that? I laughed at your initial comment coz I thought it was funny and true about him not having a clue how to kick once he gets into a trot, like he cant do two things at once. Not because I thought it was wrong and stupid.

My initial comment was directed at PJ.
Looks like you both took my Spargo comment as a defense of Hunt. :moustache:

In any case I've gone well over my quota of posts about the departure of a guy who shouldn't have been in our team.

Looks like you both took my Spargo comment as a defense of Hunt. :moustache:

In any case I've gone well over my quota of posts about the departure of a guy who shouldn't have been in our team.

No reading too far into it again, just highlighting the difference, generally if I dont call you an idiot or something along those longs in a post im not having a go at you.

Speaking of Jayden and how Toump used a Super Mario reference for Jackson, does Hunt remind anyone of Mario with an invisibility star when he gets the ball? I swear that music is playing in his mind when he goes on gallop.

Speaking of Jayden and how Toump used a Super Mario reference for Jackson, does Hunt remind anyone of Mario with an invisibility star when he gets the ball? I swear that music is playing in his mind when he goes on gallop.

When he gets caught:

Late to the conversation, but that post is amazing!

I hope one day when some AFL player gets caught someone uses the lego yoda death sound

Ive watched this at least 20 times today, Its fantastic, only thing id say to be a picky bastard is that there is no need for the Jordon kick should have cut that bit out and just have it from when hunt recieves the ball Bluelegs

Ive watched this at least 20 times today, Its fantastic, only thing id say to be a picky bastard is that there is no need for the Jordon kick should have cut that bit out and just have it from when hunt recieves the ball Bluelegs
Try it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back