Player Watch #3: Brett Deledio is an obscenely good footballer

Remove this Banner Ad

A fellow Lids fan has asked that I upload some full match highlight videos where I show every disposal, tackle, mark and 1%er etc.

Currently working on the only full match I have on this hard drive (2014 Rd 19 vs GWS) and it's quite time consuming, so will take a while. Unfortunately making footy videos isn't my job :(

Just thought I'd ask if anybody has requests?

The more recent the game is, the easier it is to get my hands on the footage.

A fellow Lids fan has asked that I upload some full match highlight videos where I show every disposal, tackle, mark and 1%er etc.

Currently working on the only full match I have on this hard drive (2014 Rd 19 vs GWS) and it's quite time consuming, so will take a while. Unfortunately making footy videos isn't my job :(

Just thought I'd ask if anybody has requests?

The more recent the game is, the easier it is to get my hands on the footage.

2017 GWS vs Sydney, very happy for him winning that Norm Smith.

Oh I've said too much...I really should've listened to Doc.

Is running again at training.

Edit: Just watched his RSN interview. Not surprised, but I'm impressed with how emotionally invested he is. Or at least it further proves what I already knew. Getting angry while watching the games, wanting to know what's happening with trades and what the go is at board level. He also seemed pretty pissed off at Cornes saying that Rance should be captain, he instantly scoffed at the audio recording and seemed to almost be gritting his teeth when saying that he has no idea what happens behind closed doors. I loved what he said about champion data too. A player can have a big role on gameday and play well, but will finish the game with bad stats and everyone flips out. Reminds me of Steven Morris having only a handful of touches but his pressure and presence hindered the opposition's use out of the backline and gave us a much bigger chance to score.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed out for the rest of the season.

No surprise really, better safe than sorry.

Good news IMO, no need for him to play, let him rest and be ready for a full pre season

No problems - a positive also is that this should dampen speculation that we might trade him...
Getting on a little, not able to get on the park late this year = will not get proper value = will stay = good stuff!

Confirmed out for the rest of the season.

No surprise really, better safe than sorry.

Hmmm so DH didn't rush him back looking for some wins to shore up his coaching job.... I'm confused now :drunk:

In reality it is a good decision, the only sensible one. We managed to win one without him but surely that means we won't win the next three and thus ensure a pick from 4-6 (or 7 depending on the Lions).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back