Remove this Banner Ad

HILL%20Josh.png

Details
Number
Height 185cm
Weight 86Kg
DOB 19-01-1989
Debut 2007 Round 17 Vs West Coast Eagles; 2013 Round 1 vs Western Bulldogs
Drafted 2006 National Draft pick 61, 2012 traded to West Coast Eagles for pick 49 (Lachie Hunter, father-son)

Previous Clubs
Western Bulldogs 2007-2011, 66 games, 75 goals

Last edited:

Re: XX. Josh Hill (Yet to debut)

I'm very excited to be Josh Hill's 2012 sponsor! I've always liked taking on young kids who are having a second go and trying to cheer them on to good things. Here's hoping I am actually successful for once with Josh!

Brian Taylor shares these thoughts on Twitter:

Cannot believe WCE have taken Josh Hill ahead of Leon, they have to be kidding, what are they thinking, list management analyzed to (sic) much

Of course, we traded for Hill before Leon was available and Hill is 200 years younger but that doesn't stop BT from dropping some hate.

Looking forward to Hill shutting Taylor's face :thumbsu:

Good to see Hill back to his form of 09/10.
How do you Eagles fans view his performance? Many bulldogs supporters consider him a front runner, who wouldnt be able to stand up in a poor side.

I was reading that thread you guys have up about Josh this morning. There is definitely an element of truth it has to be said. For the time being though most of us Eagles supporters are content with his performance in the latter half of the season.

Brian Taylor shares these thoughts on Twitter:

Of course, we traded for Hill before Leon was available and Hill is 200 years younger but that doesn't stop BT from dropping some hate.

Looking forward to Hill shutting Taylor's face :thumbsu:

Did anyone ever tweet BT back on how wrong he was?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Hills sponsor this year, figured I throw this link in here.

'Hill has played 42 games and kicked 64 goals since arriving at the Eagles two seasons ago but is under more pressure to hold his spot than ever, given the fitness and form of goal-kicking trio Mark LeCras, Jamie Cripps and Sharrod Wellingham in the pre-season.

With just 1.2 to show from his two NAB Challenge games, the former Bulldog will need to lift his performance to continue his run as a first-choice player.'

Hopefully tonight was his last game for WC. Absolutely woeful.

Hill was great yesterday. He's been solid all year and is starting to loom as a real option up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back