Delisted 34. James Parsons (2016-2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen Parsons kick the footy?
I have seen him bang them from outside 50 with what seems to be little effort.
I am a big Parsons fan. Liked him at Eastern Ranges. Could not believe he missed the main draft. We have rookied a pearler, imho.

Does anyone have a player comparison for this guy? I haven't seen enough of him to make the call. I wonder what his ceiling is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointing- NO GOAL

But seriously, he looked liked he belonged out there, never perturbed, teammates seem to appreciate his efforts, would like to see him v Hawks.

Will be better for the run. Like the awareness and ability to absorb he speed of the game.

Didn't look out of place and should definitely play next week.

Good pace, skills and vision.

Go Catters

Best feeling ever changing his thread tag from Rookie to Senior..:thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D

Go Catters

Loved his 1st game. Good decision maker and very clean with the footy. Hard position to play in the AFL nowdays that half forward flank. Considering u guys were slaughtered in the inside 50 count and ball spent majority of the game in the Demons forward 50. Really impressive debut imo. U guys look to have one here imo.

Loved his 1st game. Good decision maker and very clean with the footy. Hard position to play in the AFL nowdays that half forward flank. Considering u guys were slaughtered in the inside 50 count and ball spent majority of the game in the Demons forward 50. Really impressive debut imo. U guys look to have one here imo.

Thanks Luke :) Good luck in your game today ;)

Going to be a player. Even more satisfying having come off the rookie list.

Parsons as a rookie in the 2015 draft and Zac Guthrie as a rookie in the 2016 draft could end up very important picks.

Obviously they've traded back in to the 2016 draft to get Parfitt but otherwise between the speculative ND picks Gardner, Buzza, Hayball, Ratugolea and the topping up with mature state league players in Menegola, Ruggles, Stewart, House and Abbott there might not be many long term players there.

If Parsons and Zuthrie can make it from the rookie list it will be a hell of a bonus for the future.

Composure.

He's got it. Can't teach it - look at Murda - Parsons already more settled ball in hand that Murda is. This shoud go well for us. And we are due a low pick coming good. Its been a while - and agree that him and Zuthrie could well turn heads for us in time.

Had a brain fade with Hodge and the flying elbow but probably gained instant respect for whom he did it to, and lost respect for how he did it.

But he will learn.

GO Catters

Parsons offered 3 year deal to senior list...

upgraded.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back