Senior 43. Ashton Moir

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the greatest club in the land Ashton!!!

Whenever we play Melbourne and see Bayley Fritsch, I always think "I'd love me one of those down at Carlton." I reckons we've got one - the midsize forward who's dangerous whenever he has the ball inside 50.

Being genuinely dual sided is a huge benefit - you see lefties constantly getting their opponent on the wrong foot - this guy can do that either side and still hit the target.

South Australia state coach Tony Bamford:

“He would be equal with probably the most naturally talented and skilful player I’ve ever coached, to be honest with you. He kicks the ball beautifully well on both sides of his body. He actually says he hasn’t got a preferred foot and you think he’s joking, but he’s actually serious. When it comes to the technical aspect of the game, he ticks all the boxes at a really high level.”

“Ash is a great kid, he works really hard on his game, he just has to hopefully get a chance to play. Once he goes into the AFL system, the coaches are going to be amazed by his skillsets.”

It was alway going to Ashton or Lance whomever would be available both scintillating talents with some questions marks To iron out.
Welcome Ashton, he‘ll combine well with Jesse for next decade giving us firepower at the feet of Harry, TDK & Charlie, two very astute selections from Curly‘s boy.

Looks like Zac Fisher

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back