Traded #46: Josh Jenkins - Kinda badass

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Past Players: Josh Jenkins (#46)

Sorry for intruding on your board but i was impressed with him in his 1st game for us today.

But i just want to know why he left your club was it because he was down in the pecking order in the ruck ?

He was on the rookie list, meaning he was on a one year contract and could delist himself if we didn't offer a senior spot, which we didn't because of Bellchambers/Ryder/Hille.

I suspect we'll try a similar move at seasons end if Tom Campbell doesn't get offered a senior spot at the Dogs

Sorry for intruding on your board but i was impressed with him in his 1st game for us today.

But i just want to know why he left your club was it because he was down in the pecking order in the ruck ?

You guys traded for him. Jenkins and #41 for #31. Adelaide showed interest in him before we rookied him, would of moved to to SA to play Sanfl if we didnt pick him up as a rookie.

Sorry to intrude.

My fellow Crows supporters found this funny and I thought you might as well:
[YOUTUBE]PjEN7xB1pg8[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like a great prospect for us and for once both sides seemed happy with the trade:thumbsu:

Good luck with the season ahead

Sorry to intrude.

[youtube]PjEN7xB1pg8[/youtube]

Looks like a great prospect for us and for once both sides seemed happy with the trade:thumbsu:

Haha, that's great!
All the best to Josh.
Would of loved for him to still be at Essendon, but being offered a senior spot is a great opportunity.

Good luck to him. His two goals against Carlton were top shelf.

At least we know we have a healthy relationship with the Crows, which might come in handy if miraculously (a) Dangerfield doesn't resign, (b) Essendon try to trade for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude.

[YOUTUBE]PjEN7xB1pg8[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers mate, you too. But I want my 22 seconds back please.

We lost a player, but we don't have a spot for him. Now we need Merrett to prove it was worthwhile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back