Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny.

The precious "research" shows there's no difference between surgery and no surgery for ACLs.

And the fact you have to deliberately misrepresent me by claiming I said nobody gets injured shows how poor your argument is.
You don't believe in vaccinations, do you

So...

Play when he is uninjured.

Don't play when he is injured.

Revolutionary.
So you go from saying my ideas are crazy to saying they're obvious.

But you missed my point. Everybody with chronic conditions goes through waves of pain/not pain from day to day and even hour by hour - I'm sure you know people who are in far more pain first thing in the morning than the afternoon. It's this exact point that calls into question the standard model.

So you go from saying my ideas are crazy to saying they're obvious.

But you missed my point. Everybody with chronic conditions goes through waves of pain/not pain from day to day and even hour by hour - I'm sure you know people who are in far more pain first thing in the morning than the afternoon. It's this exact point that calls into question the standard model.

Or if you look at history you will see people are able to now work and play sport despite chronic pain due to a number of management techniques. Surgery is one. Strengthening the area is another. Surgery is another again. Even your magic bullet rest is one of the techniques that professional medical people use.

So please tell us the answer.
I told you. Accept that pain is healing and don't fight it. It's also a signal that injury is likely if we continue to play through it.

So if Joe is in pain in the morning he should relax, meditate and play Xbox. If he's pain free in the afternoon he should go running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you. Accept that pain is healing and don't fight it. It's also a signal that injury is likely if we continue to play through it.

So if Joe is in pain in the morning he should relax, meditate and play Xbox. If he's pain free in the afternoon he should go running.

Hopefully the AFL will be accommodating with the fixture so we can play when Joe is feeling up to it

Hopefully the AFL will be accommodating with the fixture so we can play when Joe is feeling up to it
What an extraordinary thing to say.

You do realise that Joe's only played a handful of games in two years whilst following the standard regime don't you?

I still have not heard how pain is healing.

Not all traditional methods are always the way.

Genuine true story, bloke at work a few years ago called us all together, said he had terminal cancer of the osophegus (sp?) Doctor gave him 6 months, we said our goodbyes

He walked into work 3 months ago , fit as a fiddle. I couldn't help it, I had to ask...wtf happened? You were gone...

He said you wouldn't believe it if i told you ...long story short, he did an intense course of hypnosis, something about the healing power of the mind, the brain and throat/stomach being made of same substance.

Next minute he's cured. (Sure there's more to it, but traditional chemo/methods were not used)

I've seen him with my own eyes, it's like a miracle.

Not saying Joe needs hypnosis but old mate here is just offering another view, who knows?

(I know I know, not like me to follow the foil)

Inflammation is. The pain, which comes with inflammation, is important because it tells animals like us not to continue with what we're doing because the risk of further injury is great.
It should be stressed that none of the facts I'm pointing out are novel.

Doctors know inflammation is critical for healing. That's not a controversial point.

But doctors are very good at putting 2 and 2 together and getting purple. So when they talk about chronic injuries they just completely forget about the fact that inflammation is a key part of healing wounds and injuries and persuade themselves - against everything else they claim - that they should do everything possible to stop the inflammation.

Inflammation is. The pain, which comes with inflammation, is important because it tells animals like us not to continue with what we're doing because the risk of further injury is great.

Are you talking about acute Inflammation or chronic?

Big difference.

Not all traditional methods are always the way.

Genuine true story, bloke at work a few years ago called us all together, said he had terminal cancer of the osophegus (sp?) Doctor gave him 6 months, we said our goodbyes

He walked into work 3 months ago , fit as a fiddle. I couldn't help it, I had to ask...wtf happened? You were gone...

He said you wouldn't believe it if i told you ...long story short, he did an intense course of hypnosis, something about the healing power of the mind, the brain and throat/stomach being made of same substance.

Next minute he's cured. (Sure there's more to it, but traditional chemo/methods were not used)

I've seen him with my own eyes, it's like a miracle.

Not saying Joe needs hypnosis but old mate here is just offering another view, who knows?

(I know I know, not like me to follow the foil)

Something similar happened at my work. We even gave donations. Lady was sacked about a year later and lucky not to be charged with fraud. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back