$$$$$$$

Remove this Banner Ad

Won just under 7 grand off a $5 4 leg multi on most possessions 2 years ago. I have a photo of the ticket but cant post attachments!!

Worst loss was this year, had a 7 leg multi going for 4 grand on a $30 outlay, last leg I had arsenal to win at $1.36 (shortest leg of the multi), up 4-0 after 20 mins against newcastle and ended up a 4-4 draw.

How long will the mentally challenged aldi last on bigfooty this time

15 minutes or more @ 1.92
Under 15 minutes @ 1.92

5 units under 15mins
No mods online, in true Aldi style, I am all in on the overs!!!

;)

Won just under 7 grand off a $5 4 leg multi on most possessions 2 years ago. I have a photo of the ticket but cant post attachments!!

Worst loss was this year, had a 7 leg multi going for 4 grand on a $30 outlay, last leg I had arsenal to win at $1.36 (shortest leg of the multi), up 4-0 after 20 mins against newcastle and ended up a 4-4 draw.

Stiff mate! I had that as the last leg of a multi as well to win $100 or something and I was spewing, can't imagine how you would've been!

Stiff mate! I had that as the last leg of a multi as well to win $100 or something and I was spewing, can't imagine how you would've been!

was out on the town that night having an awesome time, with a heap of mates that all knew i was on the bet.... at 4-0 was already celebrating, got to 4-2 at 80 mins, wasnt too worried, checked again 4-4 at 90 mins. It went full time, I went home.

How long will the mentally challenged aldi last on bigfooty this time

15 minutes or more @ 1.92
Under 15 minutes @ 1.92

5 units under 15mins

No mods online, in true Aldi style, I am all in on the overs!!!

;)

You had to sweat it out a bit T but clocked in just on 14 minutes.

BL Vince, hope you hedged in true Aldi style.

i visited the the good old Oakleigh TAB. i dropped $1800 or so. This shady lookin wog character , an old friend of mine, SCALISE walks in, loaded with rolls and rolls of hundreds $$$$$$$ and read me like a book that i had done my balls. To cut a long story short, SCALISE had a 33/1 tip that was jumpin 12 minutes after he had arrivd - it was some horse cant fk rmember. He pushed me to put a friendly $100 on the nose. The donkey won and i walked out with 3.3k. :):):eek::eek::eek:

a week aftr the 33/1 donkey win i caught up with SCALISE once again in Oakleigh and he had just collected one of the biggest wins i have ever seen at Oakleigh TAB - It was during the EPL 2010/2011 season. SCALISE had $200 on 8games both-teams-2-score. the collect was 8 or 9K.
soho? you mean he won 9000 units right?

Soho units are $0. I've won +1,000,000 sohos just by abstaining from betting on stage 5 of the Tour De France tonight. Rock on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back