Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um....You do realize that a symbolic ceremony like that proves nothing, YES?

Eye witnesses, including the fire chief from the town, all say there was no airplane at that crash-site.....Just a bunch of burnt-out old rubbish , dumped in a freshly excavated ditch.

The plane that supposedly crashed at the Philly site, actually landed at the Cleveland Ohio airport, as admitted to by it's own mayor on the day, due to a supposed terrorist bomb scare....All the passengers were ushered onto another plane, which then departed to LAX....That plane has been sitting in governor McCain's Arizona aeroplane mass grave-site ever-since.

Next.
Reported within 24 hours. Hence there is no scope to get actors to read from from a script.

But i am sure everyone around must have been lying LOL

/FAIL. Next.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/sep/12/expertopinions.charlieporteronmensfashion
There was worse to come. A little before 9.30am, reports emerged that another plane had been hijacked. Within 10 minutes, a medium-sized passenger plane flew in low over Arlington and the Navy Annexe in Washington DC and plunged into the Pentagon's south-west face, throwing up a huge fireball.

Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head.

"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball."

Eye witnesses, including the fire chief from the town, all say there was no airplane at that crash-site.....Just a bunch of burnt-out old rubbish , dumped in a freshly excavated ditch.

The plane that supposedly crashed at the Philly site, actually landed at the Cleveland Ohio airport, as admitted to by it's own mayor on the day, due to a supposed terrorist bomb scare....All the passengers were ushered onto another plane, which then departed to LAX....That plane has been sitting in governor McCain's Arizona aeroplane mass grave-site ever-since.

Next.

AND moar

Andrea Kaiser:

Fire Truck 101 from the Arlington County Fire Department was one of the first on the scene Tuesday morning. The truck was coming back from a training exercise, and one firefighter on board noticed a plane flying too low as they drove past the Pentagon. "Suddenly, we saw the huge explosion of the crash," said firefighter Andrea Kaiser.

I have adjusted the fonts so that you don't miss it ;)

LOL! utterly debunked, really..get a new theory mate.

Next.

Or then they all faked their deaths after they got ushered off the plane.

Didn't think of that.

Or then they all faked their deaths after they got ushered off the plane.

Didn't think of that.

Who is they?.....You got the identity of all the dead from that plane?.....Good luck what that search amigo.

I deal in facts. Not government contrived fantasies.

I deal in facts.

hqdefault.jpg

Next.

Not next .. have some compassion

"SHANKSVILLE, Pa. — Jerry Bingham, whose 31-year-old son was a passenger on United Airlines Flight 93 when it crashed near here a decade ago, has participated in so many memorial services for his son Mark that he can barely remember them all.

Now, he is preparing for one more. Not the 10th anniversary public tributes this weekend that will include President Obama and former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, with thousands of onlookers.

But on Monday, when the crowds are gone, the families of the 40 passengers and crew members who were killed when the plane was hijacked by terrorists on Sept. 11, 2001, will hold a private service to bury the unidentified remains of all of those who were on board.

Those remains have been kept in an above-ground crypt for the last 10 years by the Somerset County coroner, Wallace Miller, awaiting a final resting place. They will be laid to rest in three steel coffins at the patch of earth — sodden now from endless rains — where the plane rammed into the ground.

“This will be our last funeral,” Mr. Bingham said.

Not much, of course, was left after the crash except debris from the aircraft and some personal belongings. Mr. Miller said that only 8 percent of the human remains were ever recovered because the plane, roaring down at more than 570 miles per hour, exploded when it crashed. “Everything vaporized on impact,” he said.

At least some remains were recovered and matched for all 40 on board (in fact, for all 44, including the four terrorists). But the amounts were tiny — much less, even in total, than those that were unidentified.

Not next .. have some compassion

"SHANKSVILLE, Pa. — Jerry Bingham, whose 31-year-old son was a passenger on United Airlines Flight 93 when it crashed near here a decade ago, has participated in so many memorial services for his son Mark that he can barely remember them all.

Now, he is preparing for one more. Not the 10th anniversary public tributes this weekend that will include President Obama and former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, with thousands of onlookers.

But on Monday, when the crowds are gone, the families of the 40 passengers and crew members who were killed when the plane was hijacked by terrorists on Sept. 11, 2001, will hold a private service to bury the unidentified remains of all of those who were on board.

Those remains have been kept in an above-ground crypt for the last 10 years by the Somerset County coroner, Wallace Miller, awaiting a final resting place. They will be laid to rest in three steel coffins at the patch of earth — sodden now from endless rains — where the plane rammed into the ground.

“This will be our last funeral,” Mr. Bingham said.

Not much, of course, was left after the crash except debris from the aircraft and some personal belongings. Mr. Miller said that only 8 percent of the human remains were ever recovered because the plane, roaring down at more than 570 miles per hour, exploded when it crashed. “Everything vaporized on impact,” he said.

At least some remains were recovered and matched for all 40 on board (in fact, for all 44, including the four terrorists). But the amounts were tiny — much less, even in total, than those that were unidentified.

LOL.....Sweet....So 1 out of 500....Keep digging.

He'll have been paid plenty to go along with that.

Are you calling all the eye-witnesses in Shanksville liars?....I'll take the eye-witness testimony & actual images on the day.....Which show zero plane wreckage....Over the word of a paid-off govt shill anyday.

Last edited:
LOL.....Sweet....So 1 out of 500....Keep digging.

He'll have been paid plenty to go along with that.

Are you calling all the eye-witnesses in Shanksville liars?....I'll take the eye-witness testimony & actual images on the day.....Which show zero plane wreckage....Over the word of a paid-off govt shill anyday.

I'm calling no one a liar.

The plane was going over 500mph .. it wasn't trying to land.

The Fire Chief who mysteriously missed out on the CIA pay roll who said " it looked like dumped burnt out rubbish" what do you think he saw ? A couple of old pushbikes and some pizza boxes in hole with excavator makes all through it.
These people are describing a scene that they know to be a plane crash ..they are just shocked at what a plane looks like when it hits the earth at a 1000 kph.

Back to my main point ..are you saying there are no grieving friends and families for those 40 people aboard that. If you are right you'd think that would be the easiest way to prove that this a conspiracy.

Heard anything about the fake friends and family ?

I'm calling no one a liar.

The plane was going over 500mph .. it wasn't trying to land.

The Fire Chief who mysteriously missed out on the CIA pay roll who said " it looked like dumped burnt out rubbish" what do you think he saw ? A couple of old pushbikes and some pizza boxes in hole with excavator makes all through it.
These people are describing a scene that they know to be a plane crash ..they are just shocked at what a plane looks like when it hits the earth at a 1000 kph.

Back to my main point ..are you saying there are no grieving friends and families for those 40 people aboard that. If you are right you'd think that would be the easiest way to prove that this a conspiracy.

Heard anything about the fake friends and family ?

The burden of proof is on those who assert the positive.....The U.S govt claims a plane crashed in Shanksville.....With zero first-hand evidence produced to confirm that claim.....But with plenty of corroborating first hand eye-witness evidence to the contrary.

The U.S govt also claims a plane hit the Pentagon....But again.... Zero evidence produced to confirm those claims, even though it has all the video-tapes.....With vision confirming the initial damage to be fully commensurate with that of a cruise missile, followed by a bomb, 15 minutes later, bringing down the rest of that section of the Pentagon.

The U.S govt also claims that hijackers crashed 2 planes into the WTC's & that those planes brought those 2 buildings, and another 50 story skyscraper, down.....Again, with zero proof that those claims are even possible scientifically....Not to mention a plethora of eye-witness testimony that they were both military planes, that there were hundreds of explosions throughout both buildings in their lobby's & throughout the buildings prior to their collapse on the day.

But NO.....We're suppose to ignore all the EVIDENCE, in order to accord with a government narrative, that bears zero resemblance to the facts of what actually took place on that day.

Sorry Boston.....But anyone who swallows this govt BS is as gullible, easily manipulated & hoodwinked as it gets.

The burden of proof is on those who assert the positive.....The U.S govt claims a plane crashed in Shanksville.....With zero first-hand evidence produced to confirm that claim.....But with plenty of corroborating first hand eye-witness evidence to the contrary.

You are the one claiming conspiracy, the burden on proof is on you and if your posting history is anything to go by , its a waste of time.
The U.S govt also claims a plane hit the Pentagon....But again.... Zero evidence produced to confirm those claims, even though it has all the video-tapes.....With vision confirming the initial damage to be fully commensurate with that of a cruise missile, followed by a bomb, 15 minutes later, bringing down the rest of that section of the Pentagon.

WTF? i just posted heaps of evidence above, are all on CIA payroll? theres one from guardian on the same day of the attrack! yep another CIA bloke right? :drunk: do we need any evidence of the cruise missile? debris? chemicals? anything?

goodness sake, you might as well claim the earth is flat.

LOL! good try.

Literally 10s of eyewitness' confirm there was a plane. More actors and govt agents i assume?

Literally 10's, WOW!!! So these eyewitness have greater credence than the 100's which heard explosives in the twin towers? Your argument is futile and some of your worse work yet.

No offense TP but there is nothing at all compelling about this post or your previous post with those images.

Firstly, you are completely sucked in if you believe that the Pentagon couldn't add debris to the site. There is no unequivocal proof that those images were real. Conversely, the image I have provided was of the hole in the Pentagon, so I ask you and all your mates, why was there no sign of damage to the Pentagon from the wingspan which has no geometrical capacity to fit in that hole?

... and no deflections with images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally 10's, WOW!!! So these eyewitness have greater credence than the 100's which heard explosives in the twin towers? Your argument is futile and some of your worse work yet.

No offense TP but there is nothing at all compelling about this post or your previous post with those images.

Firstly, you are completely sucked in if you believe that the Pentagon couldn't add debris to the site. There is no unequivocal proof that those images were real. Conversely, the image I have provided was of the hole in the Pentagon, so I ask you and all your mates, why was there no sign of damage to the Pentagon from the wingspan which has no geometrical capacity to fit in that hole?

I listed about 60 eyewitness' who saw the plane coming and hitting as opposed to p35's 2 firemen who apparently said there were TWO firemen apparently who said there was no debris.

2 vs 60, take your pick.

oh wait, 60 on CIA payroll, am i playing this right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't any evidence we show just going to be made up ?

Keep it real Nebula

64 people died in that plane.

"No remains could be identified for five victims:[1]

Dana Falkenberg, age three, who was aboard American Airlines Flight 77 with her parents and older sister.
Ronald Golinski, age 60, a civilian worker at the Pentagon and a former colonel of the United States Army.
Electronics Technician 1st Class Ronald Hemenway of the United States Navy, age 37.
James T. Lynch, age 55, a civilian video technician for the United States Navy.
Rhonda Rasmussen, age 44, a civilian worker for the United States Army.

In some cases, additional remains were discovered and identified after a person had already been buried by their families. Some families chose to add these remains to an existing grave. But 25 families chose to have these fragments interred during the group burial rather than disinter their loved ones or hold a second memorial service.[1][11] The additional remains were cremated, mixed together, and placed in an urn which in turn was placed inside a single wooden coffin.[2]

Isn't any evidence we show just going to be made up ?

The plane engine 'planted' at the foot of one of the WTC's wasn't even the right one for crying out loud.....On top of which, the dolly upon which the F.B.I wheeled it in on could be seen besides the images of it, until later cut out.....Not only that.....An engine falling 90 story's to the ground would cause a bare minimum impact crater & have thrown shrapnel for hundreds of meters.....No crater & no shrapnel.....They were'nt even trying to hide the fact that they were trolling the entire world with this s**t.

The shredded aeroplane part at the Pentagon was seen by numerous eye-witnesses being dumped off by helicopter after the wing of the Pentagon had collapsed.....One single piece of a 767?....Dear Lord Boston.....Wake up FFS.

The plane engine 'planted' at the foot of one of the WTC's wasn't even the right one for crying out loud.....On top of which, the dolly upon which the F.B.I wheeled it in on could be seen besides the images of it, until later cut out.....Not only that.....An engine falling 90 story's to the ground would cause a bare minimum impact crater & have thrown shrapnel for hundreds of meters.....No crater & no shrapnel.....They were'nt even trying to hide the fact that they were trolling the entire world with this s**t.

The shredded aeroplane part at the Pentagon was seen by numerous eye-witnesses being dumped off by helicopter after the wing of the Pentagon had collapsed.....One single piece of a 767?....Dear Lord Boston.....Wake up FFS.

Are getting this stuff from the same place the rubbish about 400 Jews being warned

How does this address the points made?
The fact that you believe in a whole lot of nonsense? you have made no points, other than cry CIA payroll.

Lets see some evidence of pentagon faking about the plane debris

Lets see some evidence of the missile.

Produce some evidence of the eyewitness' lying. Some 80 odd that i posted and more.

*crickets chirping*

Show me the Aeroplanes.....Even One Black box will do.....Oh that's right, all 4 did magically 'disintegrated' upon impact.....LOL

Peach fuzz.

Not a single Aeroplane was hijacked, Jack....And that's a fact.
I know this might be asking a lot, but could you put forward your timeline of events for 9/11?

Not a single Aeroplane was hijacked, Jack....And that's a fact.

Facts are based on "evidence". Absence of evidence is not the proof of something. You are always playing the "gaps" card to make an argument up. Can you kindly put an actual evidence of actors being present or controlled demolition? you claim its a fact so time your put your money where your mouth is. I know you cannot so there is no point. Every single truther argument been debunked in the last few pages! yet some people don't give up, but hey you still insist pancake argument was a part of NIST report despite me showing you from a truther site that it wasn't.

You are a peach

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back