Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Your glib indifference to the deaths of 3,000 people & the destruction of 7 country's, resulting in the death of millions of innocent civilians & tens of millions of refugees, including continual, unconstitutional wars ever since.....Is duly noted.
Okay, so not only are we shills for believing in the 9/11 Commission report's findings, now we are indifferent to the deaths of millions of people :rolleyes:
Can you contribute anything of value to this thread besides hand-wringing and shadow-jumping?

Okay, so not only are we shills for believing in the 9/11 Commission report's findings, now we are indifferent to the deaths of millions of people :rolleyes:
Can you contribute anything of value to this thread besides hand-wringing and shadow-jumping?

Sure.....Here you go:

What is the value of that? It's like an advertisement - lots of colour and movement, very little substance.

LOL.....I knew you'd like it.

The sun could drop below the horizon right in front of your eyes & you'd still argue against it.

Ok so a couple of things here.

What hundreds of different footage of the Pentagon attack are you talking about when you say "they're hiding it"? You say that as if its a well established truth, when in fact its really just an assumption of yours isnt it. You just ASSUME that because its the pentagon, there must have been thousands of cameras pointing in all directions that must surely have captured the crash.

Where are you basing this assumption from? What evidence do you have that there are
(a) thousands of cameras at the pentagon in 2001 (evidence here, not a response along the line of "Its the Pentagon lolol! Of course there were thousands of Cameras!".
(b) that these cameras would have a fast enough frame rate to capture a plane moving at 500 mph
(c) that these cameras would be pointing at the sky, or a plain wall for some reason.

Truth is there were three pieces of footage that captured "something". The famous one we have all seen of the explosion from the car gateway camera (a shitty low res fish eye camera with a low frame rate), One from a gas station that barely shows anything at all, and the doubletree hotel footage.

Far from being kept secret, you can find these on youtube.

I can't believe this...
Back in 1998 i spent thousands and thousands for a video camera that would capture high speed motion, specifically for recording big stationary objects like the Pentagon. What is the point of taking video of Uluru or the Pyrabmids, if you can't see it in slow motion.

No it wasn't....Especially any pieces that had evidence of thermite.

My point was more that the F.B.I poured & sifted over the evidence so as to confiscate any damning evidence, much as they confiscated all the tape of the Pentagon explosion.....Because it would prove that no aeroplane hit it.

If you kept all of the steel there would still be no evidence of thermite.
Unless of course you have evidence that there was.

Now you see our point here surely.....All the F.B.I need do, in order to prove the government narrative, is to release a single tape of the Pentagon getting hit.

It's now 16 years later with no video evidence still forthcoming.

I'll leave the sensible people in the room to draw their own conclusions from that.

OK suppose the government narrative is wrong.
PROVE ANY OTHER NARRATIVE.

OK suppose the government narrative is wrong.
PROVE ANY OTHER NARRATIVE.

Sure....The U.S govt in the form of the executive branch of Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney/Wolfowicz & Chertoff conspired with Israeli MOSSAD operatives to bring down WTC's 1, 2 & 7....Including bombing out WTC's 6 & 3.

They used the NORAD war games exercises as cover for their plans, which included scrambling planes to all the wrong areas, turning off the Pentagon's radar defense system & using confusing signals between war-games & the real thing.

The 2 places where both the drone military aircraft hit, just happened to be the precise spots, where the building had undergone 3 months of 'fire-proofing'....Just as the same wing that was hit at the Pentagon had, by the same company.

The people who were killed in the Pentagon by a cruise missile & planted bomb, were investigation 2.3 of a missing 4.1 trillion from the Pentagon coffers.
The places where the military drones hit both world trade center towers, were the computer centers of companies investigating massive financial corruption & Fraud.
WTC 7 housed the Securities commission center that was also investigating the biggest securities & exchange corruption in U.S history.
WTC 3 had it's vault blown out, destroying the inner core of the building entirely.....It's vault had contained all the evidence for the securities commission investigation.

9/11 was not only the pretext for the quid pro quo of taking out surrounding Muslim countries for Israel.....It was also a cover for the biggest financial heist & cover-up in the history of the world.....Including it's continued cover-up in the form of a massive police-state & universal digital surveillance, with accompanying Govt fiat powers by way of the Patriot ACT & the erasure of Habeus Corpus....Israel's control of the media meant it's silence was also assured in maintaining the lie....As the destruction of Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen has shown.

All the major players who stood to lose from those financial investigations had the most to gain by way of conspiring to ensure the success of 9/11.

Criminal cartels & bankers run this world.....It's time to end the belief in Fairy Tales, sold to you in your naive youth, by the self-same media corps.

Sure....The U.S govt in the form of the executive branch of Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney/Wolfowicz & Chertoff conspired with Israeli MOSSAD operatives to bring down WTC's 1, 2 & 7....Including bombing out WTC's 6 & 3.

They used the NORAD war games exercises as cover for their plans, which included scrambling planes to all the wrong areas, turning off the Pentagon's radar defense system & using confusing signals between war-games & the real thing.

The 2 places where both the drone military aircraft hit, just happened to be the precise spots, where the building had undergone 3 months of 'fire-proofing'....Just as the same wing that was hit at the Pentagon had, by the same company.

The people who were killed in the Pentagon by a cruise missile & planted bomb, were investigation 2.3 of a missing 4.1 trillion from the Pentagon coffers.
The places where the military drones hit both world trade center towers, were the computer centers of companies investigating massive financial corruption & Fraud.
WTC 7 housed the Securities commission center that was also investigating the biggest securities & exchange corruption in U.S history.
WTC 3 had it's vault blown out, destroying the inner core of the building entirely.....It's vault had contained all the evidence for the securities commission investigation.

9/11 was not only the pretext for the quid pro quo of taking out surrounding Muslim countries for Israel.....It was also a cover for the biggest financial heist & cover-up in the history of the world.....Including it's continued cover-up in the form of a massive police-state & universal digital surveillance, with accompanying Govt fiat powers by way of the Patriot ACT & the erasure of Habeus Corpus....Israel's control of the media meant it's silence was also assured in maintaining the lie....As the destruction of Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen has shown.

All the major players who stood to lose from those financial investigations had the most to gain by way of conspiring to ensure the success of 9/11.

Criminal cartels & bankers run this world.....It's time to end the belief in Fairy Tales, sold to you in your naive youth, by the self-same media corps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_response_during_the_September_11_attacks

So because you don't accept official evidence. You expect others to eat everything you serve without any such evidence.
Cruise missile, bomb. NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

I say aliens did it with ray guns.
Prove i'm wrong. I have as much evidence as you do.

You don't want to stop belief in fairy tails. You just want people to believe your fairy tail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_response_during_the_September_11_attacks

So because you don't accept official evidence. You expect others to eat everything you serve without any such evidence.
Cruise missile, bomb. NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

You or the F.B.I can't sufficiently disprove my claims, as they refuse to release all the taped evidence of what hit the Pentagon.

Now fancy that.

And until such time as they do....Which they never will.....Then my narrative holds more weight, as the FACTS & evidence at the scene of the crime, actually marry-up with my thesis better than that of the 9/11 Omssion report.

My evidence is the hole in the Pentagon & the collapsed section.....Including the pre-planned 'fire-proofing' & 'victims' who were investigating fraud. Where's the evidence for a passenger jet?....Oh, that's right....There isn't any.....Nor is there any for Shanksville either, because there was no plane at either location.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You or the F.B.I can't sufficiently disprove my claims, as they refuse to release all the taped evidence of what hit the Pentagon.

Now fancy that.

And until such time as they do....Which they never will.....Then my narrative holds more weight, as the FACTS & evidence at the scene of the crime, actually marry-up with my thesis better than that of the 9/11 Omssion report.

My evidence is the hole in the Pentagon & the collapsed section.....Including the pre-planned 'fire-proofing' & 'victims' who were investigating fraud. Where's the evidence for a passenger jet?....Oh, that's right....There isn't any.....Nor is there any for Shanksville either, because there was no plane at either location.

That's called proving a negative, and is a logical fallacy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now fancy that.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-reveal-aftermath-9-11-attack-Pentagon.html

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5688/debunking-911-myths-flight-93/

I'm not convinced he can. Argument ad hominen and baiting people appear to be his route one.

Now fancy that.

You or the FBI can't disprove that aliens did it.
You really can't differentiate between the official line being suspect, and your theory being proven.

Yes, we are all too well aware of all the debunking web-sites Darthy.

If only you could argue a position of your own in your own words now!

Those publications are not "debunking web sites " your ignorance knows no bounds.
I suggest you read about what exactly those publications are.
They are not dodgy entities that print stories for cash.

You or the FBI can't disprove that aliens did it.
You really can't differentiate between the official line being suspect, and your theory being proven.

Like I said....The Omission, carting away & hiding of evidence rather more points to the Truthers side of the argument....Ergo the name TRUTHERS.

And what's up with that username of yours?.....Strong irony is strong.

Like I said....The Omission, carting away & hiding of evidence rather more points to the Truthers side of the argument....Ergo the name TRUTHERS.

And what's up with that username of yours?.....Strong irony is strong.

I usually consider i've won an argument when people pick on my user name.

So. Once again you think that flaws in the official story are proof of your alternative.
You call yourself a Truther, so it must be the Truth. LOL SERIOUSLY!!!

I usually consider i've won an argument when people pick on my user name.

So. Once again you think that flaws in the official story are proof of your alternative.
You call yourself a Truther, so it must be the Truth. LOL SERIOUSLY!!!

You've provided nothing by way of rebuttals....Other than: My opinion agrees with the official narrative....Ergo, you have nothing but empty rhetoric....Check mate.

Yes, we are all too well aware of all the debunking web-sites Darthy.

If only you could argue a position of your own in your own words now!

When you finally stop regurgitating the nonsense from conspiracy sites and YouTube we'll have a deal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you finally stop regurgitating the nonsense from conspiracy sites and YouTube we'll have a deal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take this as code for the fact that you have nothing by way of sound arguments or points to bring to the table, much like your September mate.

Back