Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [Herald Sun] LDU has parked contract talks with the club & is expected to command offers of more than $1m a season

Remove this Banner Ad

LDU2.jpg

View attachment vixD9UvNHP-BOkX6.mp4

Part 1: Player Watch - #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

season 4 driven to tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

The AFL Brownlow predictor didnt rate him last week either, didnt give him a vote, I thought he was up there close to BOG.

Should be on 6 votes.
He definitely should be in there, but I wouldn't be surprised if Larkey gets the 3 for his 6 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon LDU most likely already has 6 Brownlow votes. Sheezel rightfully got a lot of attention last week because he is the shiny new toy for the media, but LDU had more impact on the game because he is able to do everything very well. He is most likely also more noticeable to the umps because of where he plays and also because they already know him and after last season are now aware of what he is capable of. I think LDU is a decent bet for the Brownlow this year.

He does and will get votes. Is a pretty pure ball player, rarely gets involved in niggle, doesn't really appeal or complain to the umps too much and gets on with it - umps love to give votes to players like that and being fast and ballistic in his movement will get attention. I'd have him on 6 votes personally, definitely our biggest impact player so far this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back