A-League A-League Men Round 6 - Who Are The Real Deal?

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Men Round 6 and we have a massive match of the round on Friday Night up at Suncorp between Brisbane Roar V WSW both teams coming off big wins and in hot form which one of them are the real deal? Another important match is on Saturday night Sydney FC V Perth Glory will be a good indication to see where both teams are at.

A-League Men Round 6

Friday 1st December
Brisbane Roar V Western Sydney Wanderers 7:45pm ESDT, 6:45pm EST, Suncorp Stadium

Saturday 2nd December
Western United V Wellington Phoenix 5:30pm ESDT, 7:30pm NZLT, Mars Stadium Ballart
Sydney F.C V Perth Glory 7:45pm ESDT, 4:45pm WST, Allianz Stadium (Live On 10 Bold, check local guides)

Sunday 3rd December
Central Coast Mariners V Melbourne Victory 3:00pm ESDT, Industree Group Stadium (Live On 10 Bold, check local guides)
Newcastle Jets V Melbourne City 5:00pm ESDT, McDonald Jones stadium

Monday 4th December
Macarthur F.C V Adelaide United 7:00pm ESDT, Campbelltown Stadium

Prediction's: WSW 1-0 Nix 2-0 SYD V Perth 1-1 Vic 3-1 City 2-1 Adel 2-1

Enjoy the football this weekend

Monday night game @ Leumeah for Macarthur SW. Won't be much of the local wildlife turning up to attend that match......

I say turf Macarthur and replace them with Canberra next season. Starting them up in the middle of lockdown was a terrible idea and it's not recovered since.

My bro's in Canberra and they are actually super keen for A League football there.

Monday night game @ Leumeah for Macarthur SW. Won't be much of the local wildlife turning up to attend that match......

I say turf Macarthur and replace them with Canberra next season. Starting them up in the middle of lockdown was a terrible idea and it's not recovered since.

My bro's in Canberra and they are actually super keen for A League football there.
I think Canberra is hot favorite to get the next licence

Canberra is already coming in.

Yes hence why I said hot favourites, nothing officially confirmed from the APL through.

If I was the APL I'd be giving Macarthur a right serve. There seems to be no real attempt to engage the community and increase their fan base. It was silly for them to start during lockdowns IMO, should have been delayed a season. But still they've been a shambles. If they don't improve I'd have Canberra on standby to replace them for 24/25. Canberra I can assure you will get decent crowds.

At least WU have the excuse of having no home yet.

If I was the APL I'd be giving Macarthur a right serve. There seems to be no real attempt to engage the community and increase their fan base. It was silly for them to start during lockdowns IMO, should have been delayed a season. But still they've been a shambles. If they don't improve I'd have Canberra on standby to replace them for 24/25. Canberra I can assure you will get decent crowds.

At least WU have the excuse of having no home yet.
Macarthur should've been Wollongong, a city with a rich footballing history. Major stuff-up from the league.

Yes hence why I said hot favourites, nothing officially confirmed from the APL through.

Mm, think you're arguing over semantics here. The next license will be in Canberra. Replacing Macarthur with Canberra would make no sense. As Tubbs says, Macarthur should have been Wollongong.

Mm, think you're arguing over semantics here. The next license will be in Canberra. Replacing Macarthur with Canberra would make no sense. As Tubbs says, Macarthur should have been Wollongong.
I never said they will replace Macathur or should that was Zidane98 I just replied with Canberra being hot favourites with the next licence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good result for the Nix last night - now we just need to win against Western... I still have trust issues whether we're good or not so if we don't win, we're just the same ol' Phoenix 😂
Should have no issues against Western these days. Aloisi hasn't got a lot to play with this season unfortunately for us.

I never said they will replace Macathur or should that was Zidane98 I just replied with Canberra being hot favourites with the next licence.

Haven't the FFA already giving provincial licenses for Auckland and Canberra to be the next teams to be introduced to the A League (mens) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back