n668067098_272585_8834.jpg

Height: 198

Weight: 98

Date of Birth: 19th August 1986

Nickname:

Contract Details: Expires end of 2008

Position: Tall Forward

SANFL Club: Norwood

Recruited From: Norwood (Pick 20 in the 2007 Preseason Draft)

Career Games: 2 (2 wins, 0 losses)

Career Goals: 1

For more career stats click here.

Re: #34 Adam Cockshell

will he play much this season?

In a perfect world he'd take the bull by the horns, take those couple good grabs he takes a game, develop a footy brain and learn how to kick all in the next couple weeks then he'd play round 1 and develop into a quality forward.

He could also play in round 1, if he has a couple more good trials, as that will probably be his best chance but he may get a couple cracks at it during the year.

Worst case he will start in the SANFL, and probably struggle through a year with the Redlegs showing you cant just pick up footy at 18 and play as a key forward and get delisted at the end of the year.

NAB Cup Round 3
Adam Cockshell has impressed me with his first two games in the Pre-Season, he has also impressed the coaching staff by leapfrogging Damon White to be our 3rd Best Key Position Forward for the 2008 season. Although he is an outside chance to play in Round 1, if he has a good go against Collingwood and Fremantle its not out of the question.

cockshell and farmer both listed as 3rd and 2nd emergencies - good on them - they are getting closer to being on the field for the power

Hey guys, in one of my AFL Trade games, I have Cockshell and was just wondering on his progress, I heard he had been delisted but I hope this isn't the case. I would be much appreciated if you could give me some light, possibly in the form of a PM. Thanks :)

from reading other sites - cockshell is not training with the power but only with Norwood. He has apparently done something wrong - he has not been delisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back