Autopsy AFL 2017 - R6 - What have you liked, learnt or hated?

Remove this Banner Ad

learnt: when GAJ retires he very likely will be remembered as the greatest AFL of all time... oh wait, we already knew that

Hated: how shitty teams like Carlton and Richmond have so many Thursday and Friday night games at the start of the season.

More decent teams for night footy please afl - the gws v wb game was a cracker.

Liked the fact the Dees are back on track
Learnt Richmond will not play finals yet again [as if we didnt know ]
Hated Essendons insipid effort,looooooooonnngggg year ahead if we keep delivering that shit up.

Liked the fact the Dees are back on track
Learnt Richmond will not play finals yet again [as if we didnt know ]
Hated Essendons insipid effort,looooooooonnngggg year ahead if we keep delivering that shit up.

It's a bit early to judge a team harshly just because they lost to Adelaide by 12 goals.

Currently, yes. But I like the direction they are heading under Bolton. Future looks bright!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully we can both get back up into the finals in the next few years.

Born and raised in Red Hill, massive soft-spot for the Lions.

It's a bit early to judge a team harshly just because they lost to Adelaide by 12 goals.
we put up a better effort. And we don't really do effort.

Tigers are going ok, but it doesn't look like they have a Plan B to switch to when the game isn't on their terms
Got lucky against a Melbourne side that has the same effort/consistency issues we have and were missing 3 of their best 5.

I think they'll play finals, but only just. 7th/8th if the wheels don't come off.
A lot of it is off the back of Martin dominating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back