AFL 2018 R21 : GWS GIANTS V ADELAIDE CROWS - CANBERRA - 19:25 AEST, AUG 11, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Odd that we've got a million first round picks according to BF lore. Simultaneously we're a one man team.
More just weight of numbers. Reid went ping, Shaw will miss time, plus all the injuries last week

So it wasn’t as predicted... thanks I got it now that you were wrong
tenor.gif

More just weight of numbers. Reid went ping, Shaw will miss time, plus all the injuries last week
True.
Kelly and Greene the two we really need. The twin terriers Langdon and Daniels are going great though. Kelly looks ok but concussion is complicated and rightfully you cant take risks.

Dont know about Heater, we haven't tried to do without him since we've been finalists. My feeling is we'll be ok if Taylor and Corr make it back, and I expect they will. Buntine had a bad night but he's better than that, and Kennedy is a positive.
Bottom line is I dont think we're cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope gws can continue to play exciting football to excite all true Aussie rules fans.

Just a friendly tip for you, us real supporters just call it football, not Aussie rules :thumbsu: it’s really weird how you are saying it.... good luck with the wanderers this year

Just a friendly tip for you, us real supporters just call it football, not Aussie rules :thumbsu: it’s really weird how you are saying it.... good luck with the wanderers this year
Real supporters who don't understand Aussie rules ? Lol ok maybe you are young so I will give you a pass.

True.
Kelly and Greene the two we really need. The twin terriers Langdon and Daniels are going great though. Kelly looks ok but concussion is complicated and rightfully you cant take risks.

Dont know about Heater, we haven't tried to do without him since we've been finalists. My feeling is we'll be ok if Taylor and Corr make it back, and I expect they will. Buntine had a bad night but he's better than that, and Kennedy is a positive.
Bottom line is I dont think we're cooked.
I was there tonight and Daniels really takes the eye, looks a very likely type.

I't s a strange week this week. A bunch of teams who don't seem interested in making the top 8. First Geelong and Port lose games they should have won. And then Adelaide on their last chance to make a go for it drop off in the 4th quarter against a team with 1 man on the bench.

It seems like the only team that has had any consistency this year is Richmond. The amount of games I have watched this year where teams have just let games go that they really should have won is insane.

Good win by the Giants, the good thing is they still have a gear they can go to, and when they’re in this gear they look impressive.

And it’s not just that “flashy football” gear we saw earlier in the season, this one is a “tough as guts” gear. Just check out the extra tackles.

Josh Kelly is a man’s man, I had my binoculars on that huddle of trainers and they were sewing his head back on, and he still ran off the ground unassisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back