AFL 2018 R4 West Coast v Gold Coast Saturday 6:10 PM AWST Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

God the wave is lame now

They need to get a Daniel bryan " YES " chant going

SEj3OoR.gif

Last edited:
How can Yeo go an entire half of footy last week without a touch? Now acts like he's the league's MVP.

That's not a talent issue, that's attitude. I wouldn't want a Jekyll and Hyde like that playing for my team.

We're keeping him so that's not really a worry for you.

But, really, the ball wasn't near him in the first half last week and then Geelong went nuts and none of us got near it.

How can Yeo go an entire half of footy last week without a touch? Now acts like he's the league's MVP.

That's not a talent issue, that's attitude. I wouldn't want a Jekyll and Hyde like that playing for my team.

You wouldn't want Yeo playing for your team...?

You know he was AA last year, right?

It didn't take long for West Coast to familiarise themselves with this ground. Already starting to belt teams here and it's Round 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does that have to do with what I said?

Sorry, I meant to reply to the guy that said this

Is that why you jumped ship to a basket case?

Sorry, I meant to reply to the guy that said this

Playing a different role in a different position. Herpa derp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's more that crowd than the ground, I'm sure.

That's why all this talk of training on a ground the size of the MCG won't do anything for us.
Well it is yet to be seen what effect it has once you play a side like Collingwood at the MCG as per schedule. Could have positive effects.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back