Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Freo v Saints Sat July 11th 12:35pm AEST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Freo by a lot

• Saints by a lot

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

PS:

Freos team in Round 1 was younger and less experienced.

Average Attributes​
EssendonAttributeFremantle
185.2cmHeight188.0cm
85.4kgWeight88.8kg
24yr 11mthAge24yr 0mth
81.8Games58.7
Total Players By Games​
EssendonGamesFremantle
8Less than 5011
750 to 998
4100 to 1491
3150 or more2

It was the two team's today. Why would you compare players that are not playing?

If the argument was that the Freo team was full of inexperienced players, then compared to St Kilda if you say split it up on a games played per played per blocks of 50 games both teams were similar. On average St Kilda less experienced.

St Kilda is still rebuilding and so does not have a lot of older players anymore. Some of the few older players left have been left out in preference to some younger ones as well.

Average Attributes​
FremantleAttributeSt Kilda
187.7cmHeight188.0cm
87.9kgWeight86.0kg
25yr 1mthAge24yr 6mth
82.9Games72.1
Total Players By Games​
FremantleGamesSt Kilda
9Less than 509
750 to 998
2100 to 1493
4150 or more2
remove the outlier lmao

Oh FFS Suck it up mate...The Aints lost, get over it.... you can bring as much science and statistics as you want. They lost. LOST LOST LOST

LOL, I actually congratulated Freo on the win earlier in the thread as the better team on the day. So I don't understand your angst. Common tactic though of someone who cannot actually mount a counter argument is to change the topic and/or attack.

My mistake though I thought that you might actually have been an adult. Obviously I got that wildly wrong though. Now an adult, if presented with actual facts would consider them.

The fact that you even bothered to research those facts tells me you need to get out more. Twit.

Amusing. It is a 5 second task to get stats like those. However that you believe it be onerous I will take as admission that you have no idea of what you were talking about in the first place.

Last edited:
Biggest tool fan on bigfooty

Aenima is my favourite album and I saw them twice on their Lateralus tour back in 2001 but I don't think I'm the Biggest tool fan on bigfooty.

Thanks for the shout out though.

You are now better off dropping the ball than holding onto it

what a joke
Yep As long as you are attempting to legally dispose. That’s the whole idea and what we want - to make sure the ball comes out and keep the ball moving. If you don’t have prior you have to attempt to dispose of the ball correctly, if you drop the ball while trying to attempt to hand ball or kick it then it play on and that’s what we want, the ball coming free. Every kick or attempted kick in the game involves dropping the ball.

Last edited:
Back