Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Eagles v Crows Sat July 11th 3:05pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide are simply horrendous. Nearly as bad as Carlton were a few years ago, not quite as bad as Melbourne a few years before that. Gee whiz they're in bad shape.

Whenever they call Keays I think of Terry from Richmond back in the day. Didn't play a lot but had skills and an arrogant strut..

Eleni Glouftsis is a great story and all, but as an umpire is nowhere near up to standard.

Has 'missed' blatent frees all day and has zero control or awareness of the game. She called 'play on' clearly in a marking contest and when O'Brien brings it down, blows for a mark. What even is that?

Will never happen because it's more a PR decision than a merit one IMO, but she struggles big time.

Eleni Glouftsis is a great story and all, but as an umpire is nowhere near up to standard.

Has 'missed' blatent frees all day and has zero control or awareness of the game. She called 'play on' clearly in a marking contest and when O'Brien brings it down, blows for a mark. What even is that?

Will never happen because it's more a PR decision than a merit one IMO, but she struggles big time.
Is she any worse than the normal umpires though? She is terrible but just as bad as the males too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is she any worse than the normal umpires though? She is terrible but just as bad as the males too.

I can't think of another umpire that has less awareness of the game and misses such blatant frees. She always seems rushed (by her vocal commands and physical positioning on the ground) and I think it shows in her performance. She also cannot bounce the pill well.

The standard of umpiring I agree is dogshit, but she's the biggest steaming pile of it. If she was held to the same standard as players are, she would have been dropped a long time ago.

ROB done all right. Regardless of the outcome of the game, a bit of harmless banter is good for the game. Better than the stock standard cliches players give these days. The usual "yeah nah, Nic Nat is a quality opponent and I'm looking forward to the challenge of taking on the best."

A lot of stat padding by ROB in the last quarter papered over a few cracks

A lot of stat padding by ROB in the last quarter papered over a few cracks
Stat padding? He won plenty of contested footy and took a number of intercept marks. You must have a pretty harsh definition of "stat padding".

Back