Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 16 - Suns v Tigers Thurs July 1st 7:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Armchair ride? Sun's 29-22. They had 10 to 2 in the last QTR.

Had Richmond won this game they would still be a million miles off it and it would be even money next week against Collingwood.
I reckon about 5 of those in the last were incorrect disposal. Richmond need to learn how to handball properly

Hocking's job is done.

Tigers were the evil of football, now they are out of the way, isn't the game supposed to be high scoring and watchable?

There is no way the AFL would do anything to impede Richmond come on now you have had a great run and made the most of it which is what counts the most.

I mean Richmond are everywhere in anything AFL related ads (foxtel) you think they would do anything to sabotage that?

The difference was that the AFL ended Richmond's dynasty, the others were allowed to die natural deaths...why?

Lol okay conspiracy boy. Come talk to me about the “AFL ending your dynasty” when you are forced by the AFL to play a home prelim away interstate for “contractual/commercial reasons”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way the AFL would do anything to impede Richmond come on now you have had a great run and made the most of it which is what counts the most.

I mean Richmond are everywhere in anything AFL related ads (foxtel) you think they would do anything to sabotage that?
then what is this?
It should never be forgotten that this happened.
You don't change the game because you dont fancy a game style.
That is not your role as an admin.

HockingTigs.jpg

I know, just look at him.

His Cats couldn't do it on the field, so he felt compelled to step in.

View attachment 1168756

The cats have been at the top or near it for a decade ahd a half across two expansion teams, priority pick drafts, rule changes, free agency, shortened seasons, byes, and unpteen attempts by the league to reinvent the ****ing game. Your team can’t handle a minor ****ing adjustment to the man on the mark rule - which incidentally applies to all teams in the comp not just yours - and you shit your pants over it and start blaming the rule makers.

****ing gutless

2.10 last week followed up by a loss to Gold Coast in Melbourne.

Absolutely shameful.

Two weeks ago they were telling us they were beginning their easy run home.

Must have missed the exit.

Back