Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - Dogs v Lions Sat April 10th 1:35pm EST (Mars Stadium, Ballarat)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone that age that doesn't share those same opinions. It's pure irony that people of that age are attacked for not being open minded yet there is no understanding given for people of that time/generations.

See I dunno, when you have to point out that someone of that age and time was a racist then they're notably racist. It's like when people point out that a 19th century American was racist, everyone was racist but they were notably so.

Not sure who's a bigger flog. Mitch Robinson or Zak Jones. Both walk around like they are Mike Tyson. Both probably never been in a fight. Both absolute all timers.

Did they commemorate Prince Phillip at all? Or did he not commit enough petty crime to receive that honour.

spankers clubs in England revising their profit estimates down.

Meanwhile those English and Treloar blokes can play.

Shocking rule. They should let the play settle for a few seconds and ensure no play on before calling the stand on the mark.

I hate watching games when that shitty 50 metre free kick leads to such easy goals. Ruins the game. I get it though stop moving and you won’t get pinged but still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious if Brad Johnson cops flak for commentating Doggie games?

Back