Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - Freo v Hawks Sun April 11th 4:40pm EST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why you would write yourselves off this early in the season when you're 2 - 2.

Sure you have some goal kicking woes but if you can see some improvement in that area you have some real quality on your list to have a crack.
Dockers won't make finals.

1. Huge structural issues with too many role players
2. Injury list - My club can't our best 22 on the park. Not bad luck, more bad management
3. Don't kick enough goals
4. Not skillful and smart enough
5. Last 7 games will be in played in different 5 states
6. We play Eagles, Lions, Blues, Hawks and Swans twice

Were a mediocre side but we do ourselves no favors by selecting list cloggers every week instead of our young guys. Guys that will definitely not be in our next finals or premiership team should not be playing with us at the stage we are at. Cegler and O'Brien are the 2 main ones. We have young key forwards performing in the 2s yet we dont play them. Clarko needs to watch Sydney to see how you should be doing it.
You have to play some List cloggers. Things have to be done in moderation. You cant just throw 10 1st and 2nd year players and hope for the best.

Worse case scenario is to play your starting 18 and rotate the kids on the bench every game.

He played better than Paul Kelly did in 1995 when he was gifted the Brownlow, averaging just 19 sh;t disposals for a team that won 8 games.

Chicken-in-a-Biskit will be sure to mention it next time he is having a beer with his old man and his old man's BFF, Paul Kelly.

Welcome to the Diving Squib club Tommy!
Look forward to howls of disbelief from Hawks fans.
Looks to me like Brayshaw swung his arm around the side of Mitchell's face.

Dunno what game you guys grew up playing, but where I'm from, that's always been a free kick for high contact.

Gary Rohan did less than that to Lachie Neale and copped a 2 match ban (He wasn't the instigator either)

HgG3E5I.png

[/QUOTE]

Chicken-in-a-Biskit will be sure to mention it next time he is having a beer with his old man and his old man's BFF, Paul Kelly.
A bloke l worked with once said that Goodes was the worst dual Brownlow medallist he’d ever seen m. Even mentioned ‘lucky’ somewhere. I just stared at him in disbelief. It’s a bit like being the poorest billionaire.
Kelly was a gun.

Back