Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - Blues v Pies Sun May 21st 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ginny and Johnson in doubt as they missed training this morning apparently they have the flu.

Flue Fridays they call it at Collingwood.

Well I'm brave and taking my son to this, brave or child abuse??

We'll have to lock down N Daicos, J Daicos, Pendles, De Goey, Moore, Noble, Elliot, Hill, Quaynor........ ummmm well pretty much all of them.

Maybe this week our D-E grade role players can actually show something and some of our A graders (Cerra and Curnow excused) actually perform to their ability and show some ****ing hunger. Looking at you Cripps, Harry etc.

Even if that happens, Pies by 6+ goals and Ill look forward to taking my son out to dinner afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm brave and taking my son to this, brave or child abuse??

We'll have to lock down N Daicos, J Daicos, Pendles, De Goey, Moore, Noble, Elliot, Hill, Quaynor........ ummmm well pretty much all of them.

Maybe this week our D-E grade role players can actually show something and some of our A graders (Cerra and Curnow excused) actually perform to their ability and show some ******* hunger. Looking at you Cripps, Harry etc.

Even if that happens, Pies by 6+ goals and Ill look forward to taking my son out to dinner afterwards.
It just dawned on me there isn't a lot to do to get the blues firing.

Take this post, change players to models and there you go.

Then again come to think of it, no, it won't work.

Ah well, I've been saying all week, it's still 4-1-4, % of 103 and half a game better off than Collingwood before round 10 last year
We'll be on the positive side of the ledger come Monday.

Accounting has never been a strength at Carlton...

Brad Cooper says hi! 👋

bradcooper_narrowweb__300x372,0.jpg

Back