Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Lions v North Sat April 15th 1:10pm AEST (Adelaide Hills)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we think 152 will be eclipsed? Probably should’ve been more like 182 with all the inexplicable misses

Lions should have kicked 200+ today. Missed a lot of sitters because of the conditions at ground level .

Agreed - really bad performance from the Lions today

Ashcroft doing his Jake Lloyd best and getting some nice uncontested touches :)

Ashcroft doing his Jake Lloyd best and getting some nice uncontested touches :)
Dan, why are you so angry at young talented players?

I have seen you s**t on:
Daicos
Sheezel
Ashcroft

Who are the best 18/19 year olds in the country

Who hurt you?
Did you play TAC cup footy against them and get towelled up?
What happened bro?
Talk to me. Let’s unpack this.

I have seen you s**t on:
Daicos
Sheezel
Ashcroft

Who hurt you?
What happened bro?

Danster believes spargo is the best player in the comp you just have to encourage him and move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen you s**t on:
Daicos
Sheezel
Ashcroft

Who hurt you?
What happened bro?
I'm not. I was literally backing up Sheezel who everyone is jumping on over a few bad kicks. But in general, I think we are a stats obsessed era whereby we judge too much on stats. I'm a Daicos fan. I think he's great.

true, the kickouts do inflate his stats but no-one is taking Ashcroft over Sheezel at this point. Ashcroft's ball use is dusty compared to Sheezel. Admittedly Sheezel's kickouts have been awful today for sure.
Geez did Ashcroft run over your dog or something .Both have played 5 games.You seem a little obsessed

Danster believes spargo is the best player in the comp you just have to encourage him and move on
Done! He will be referred to as a “good suburban footballer” from now on in lieu of his TAC cup beltings he copped from A grade talent

I'm not. I was literally backing up Sheezel who everyone is jumping on over a few bad kicks. But in general, I think we are a stats obsessed era whereby we judge too much on stats. I'm a Daicos fan. I think he's great.
And yet your argument for Spargo over Rayner is based on stats. Certainly not based on the eye test.

End of the day lions played at the level we needed to and demolishes North. Lions really didn’t get out of first gear such is the capabilities of North at the moment even though they have an experienced list profile.

Geez did Ashcroft run over your dog or something .Both have played 5 games.You seem a little obsessed
Ashcroft plays for Brisbane he’s offended that Rayner is actually playing good football he’s trying to find another target seems stupid that he’s picking on Kid playing he’s 5th game of football who hasn’t put a foot wrong yet

End of the day lions played at the level we needed to and demolishes North. Lions really didn’t get out of first gear such is the capabilities of North at the moment even though they have an experienced list profile.
Should have been more. Worrying signs for the Lions

Says the bloke who is constantly using stats in an attempt to bolster your ridiculous arguments 😂

Back