Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Dogs v Swans Thu May 23rd 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you all secretly hate it. You all just want everyone to believe you won it fair and square. Otherwise you wouldn't all go ape s**t when anyone mentions it.
Interpret 'laughing at salty people' any way you want.
With every advantage the AFL handed you, we won the 2016 flag and it feels gooooooood.

Again, thank you

Where we beat you 2 months before the GF…

Could have played it at Old Trafford and you still would have lost to us.

I think it is safe to say the Bulldogs 2016 team was the worst Grand Final team in the 21st century.

No success before, or after really.

The AFL wanted you to win, and the umpires either consciously or unconsciously took that on board.

I have no issue with losing the 2006, 2014 or 2022 Grand Finals, those were fair, the 2016 Grand Final was corruption and that Bulldogs team was not a particularly good team.

You mean the advantage that the game should have been at the SCG and not the MCG?
COLA + Tippett for free. And let's not talk about Barry Hall and the definition of "in play"

But I actually agree the MCG deal sucks and every second year it should be rotated through another state that has an AFL presence.

With every advantage the AFL handed you, we won the 2016 flag and it feels gooooooood.

Again, thank you

It’s beyond funny that they’re heading into this game top of the ladder in 2024 and it may as well be 2 October 2016 to these blokes. They’ve got the worst footy PTSD ever seen.

If you all didn't care my notifications wouldn't be flooded anytime I mention it.

After a few years, sure, it's funny to laugh at the whingeing, bitter swan supporters. Almost a decade of people of 'whingeing' and neutrals staring to buy into the new narrative.
I know it irritates the shit out of you. Otherwise you'd have more of an air of indifference.

Dogs_R_Us how about discussing it on the main board like a MAN instead of hiding away on your own teams board and tagging me?

There's a thing called 'momentum' and each free kick or overlooked swans free kick resulted in swings of momentum in the dogs favour. It would have absolutely changed the games outcome.

You guys can yammer on about winning the stats all you want. You won the stats as a result of poor umpiring.
Do you think maybe you were tagged on our board because you were in the game thread on that board laugh reacting to posts? And now your bitching about it here like a MAN.

After a few years, sure, it's funny to laugh at the whingeing, bitter swan supporters.
Kudos, now you get it and congrats on your honesty :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, we are first on the ladder right now, and you guys are so low on the ladder I need to scroll down on my phone to see it.

And yet, all the focus is on a game 8 years ago. Poor Swannies. One day you will be over it.

I know, we are first on the ladder right now, and you guys are so low on the ladder I need to scroll down on my phone to see it.
Jeez dude, that's one tiny phone....

the simpsons GIF

If you look closely you can pinpoint the exact moment the Swans supporters hearts break in two.

8 years ago. You're currently 9-1 and on top of the ladder. Move on :$

Swans supporters: "I'd never want to win a flag like that!"

Also Swans supporters: "2005 was a completely fair result."

Swans supporters: "I'd never want to win a flag like that!"

Also Swans supporters: "2005 was a completely fair result."
In fairness, this thread is mostly an epic melt from one Swans poster and a few of us enjoying the show.

I'll move on when there's a royal commission and the result is overturned. Until then I'll just keep converting neutrals with facts.
Four free kicks right? Four situations where the game could have gone in a different direction, not necessarily a four goal difference as you blood stained clowns go on about. Apart from Kennedy albeit for a half, it's hard to find another Swans player on the day that beat their direct opponent. Look at the stats, the Swans were beaten across the board.

Oh so Buddy rolled his ankle? Dale Morris played with a broken back and still created the match winning moment against Buddy funnily enough.

How about tonight though? Thoughts?

Back