Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Dogs v Swans Thu May 23rd 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a sad state of affairs talking about 2016. Hawks won a 3 peat and they are still unhappy supporters. Richmond near the same and now they are all pissed. What I'm saying is it's way more fun being competitive year after year than winning a premiership. I actually think premierships are for. The players and being a good team all year is for The supporters. But that's just my opinion. So let's just enjoy two great teams going at it tonight, I know I will be.

Last edited:
What a sad state of affairs talking about 2016. Hawks won a 3 peat and they are still unhappy supporters. Richmond near the same and now they are all pissed. What I'm saying is it's way more fun being competitive year after year than winning a premiership. I actually think premierships are for. The players and being a good team all year is for The supporters. But that's just my opinion. So let's just enjoy two great teams going at it tonight, I know I will be.

Are you the unicorn amongst swans supporters?

I know right. Just wanted to give you heads up before the game. We're a bunch of unique individuals. We're going to engage with our minds and our hearts. We're going to exchange energies. And to play from the heart, takes courage. And authentic. We're going to win tonight, and you might not agree, and that's okay. Just like you, we care. Just like you, we're passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, and watch the doggies win tonight, join us. We just love footy.

Caleb Daniel in the team for real or as the sub?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back