Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Dogs v Swans Thu May 23rd 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How much does your best gear cost??

Asking for a friend.
Much less than before that campaigner Andrew Wilkie addressed parliament last month. Demand has dropped off since then for some reason. 😓

Yeah much prefer the Swans win it over almost any other team. Particularly the Vic teams but also Port/Suns. The one thing against them is that they are peaking at the wrong time.
Well, the more finals the Swans win this year the more we get to see Blakey play so that's a positive at least. Love watching him. He's pretty unique

One of those things is not like the others.

You were probably home anyway. But he’s not kicking that goal ffs.
He kicks the goal or it falls short and someone else snaps a goal or nothing else predictable happens. Dogs still needed to kick 2 or 3 goals. Unlikely.

He is at that. He can sometimes run himself into trouble but I love seeing him streaming out of defence. A very good kick too.
We have Bramble, the king of running himself into trouble.

We have Bramble, the king of running himself into trouble.
I think I claimed that mantle from him when I traded him into my SuperCoach team earlier this year.

I think I claimed that mantle from him when I traded him into my SuperCoach team earlier this year.
Fine line between "cash cow" and "cow"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think Sydney were quite that dominant in 2016, they only spent 3 weeks on top of the ladder. Think people forget how close that season was, they only won 1 more game than we did in 7th place

Actually the we were two wins higher than you.

Western bulldog supporters still creating their own fan fiction about 2016 I see. Nothing ever changes.

Western bulldog supporters still creating their own fan fiction about 2016 I see. Nothing ever changes.
Sydney were pumped in week 1 of the finals, by a team that we beat in the prelim two weeks later.

The dogs had 4 impressive wins through September. The Swans had 1, against Geelong. Thanks for that by the way. We weren’t beating Geelong.

The Swans couldn’t beat the dogs in 2015 at the SCG, 2016 at the SCG, nor in the GF at the MCG. None of these are our home ground.

In the grand final, Sydney had a long list of players who significantly underperformed on the day including Parker, Papley, Tippett, Rohan, Mills, McVeigh, McGlynn, Hewett and Smith.

Xavier Richards played in the GF and never played another game. Hardly a player that was deserving of a premiership, especially when you consider he was Sydney’s tallest defender on the day and Tom Boyd ran around largely as he pleased.

Conversely, Josh Kennedy was enormous and should have been deemed best on ground. But he had very few mates that day.

None of this is fiction. It all happened.

I was including finals
In fact, when the final siren blew on GF day in 2016, both Sydney and the Bulldogs had an identical 19-7 record.

No Dog fan fiction there.

In fact, when the final siren blew on GF day in 2016, both Sydney and the Bulldogs had an identical 19-7 record.

No Dog fan fiction there.
Bulldogs supporters use the word 'season' to make it sound like they had an equally good regular season as the swans did in 2016. Which they didn't. They won two games less than we did.

Bulldogs supporters use the word 'season' to make it sound like they had an equally good regular season as the swans did in 2016. Which they didn't. They won two games less than we did.
Sad Baby GIF

Back