Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Hawks v Lions Sun May 26th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

90 92 117 98 100 in their last five against the Lions. The Lions double win in 2018 feels like a world ago now. 2019 aside, the less-rated side gets the points

Again, I know. I’m not arguing that that call was inconsistent with what the umpires are instructed to do.

I’m arguing the instructions are bullshit.
That's just a different narrative. So many rules that aren't good and shouldn't be as they are.

Its Free Real Estate GIF

Think Fagan was having a tiny nap

Thanks for Gunston Brisbane.

Also a 2nd rounder for Ryan LOL.

After we saw him sook his way out of Adelaide, we should've known not to try and take him away from mummy.

Definitely overpaid for Ryan, he's too slow for AFL level. Though the second rounder doesn't mean very much with Ashcroft and Marshall come through anyway.

After we saw him sook his way out of Adelaide, we should've known not to try and take him away from mummy.

Definitely overpaid for Ryan, he's too slow for AFL level. Though the second rounder doesn't mean very much with Ashcroft and Marshall come through anyway.

I think Ryan is ok but it's either him or Joe and I know who I'm picking.

I think Ryan is ok but it's either him or Joe and I know who I'm picking.

Gunston really screwed us over with how late he decided that he wanted to go home (something like the weekend during the trade period, so left us about 3-4 days), so it didn't realise leave us much time to find an alternative.

Alternative was holding Gunston to his contact which I personally would've been fine with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunston really screwed us over with how late he decided that he wanted to go home (something like the weekend during the trade period, so left us about 3-4 days), so it didn't realise leave us much time to find an alternative.

Alternative was holding Gunston to his contact which I personally would've been fine with.

Should have played him in the Granny instead of spud Hipwood.

Gave up a second round for free for a VFL player and gave up a good player in Gunston. Absolute clownery

He would've played if Gunston didn't spend last year spudding it up (except against West Coast), Fagan gives the old Hawthorn blokes a ton of leeway.

I would have just kept him on ice until the finals. Like the Cats did to Ottens.

His record in the finals is superb.

Gave up a second round for free for a VFL player and gave up a good player in Gunston. Absolute clownery

Second rounder doesn't mean a whole lot with points being eaten up by F/S and academy players this year. Not much you can do when players like Gunston don't have the class to demand trades earlier.

Like I said I probably would've kept Gunston and just played him in the VFL all year until we needed him, but I do think culture around players wanting to be there is something we need to think more given our retention issues over the last 15 years.

Largely irrelevant because our points are all chewed up for top 5 f/s and first round academy picks.

You guys should look at getting an academy they’re great!

Back