Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Walyalup (Freo) v Pies Fri May 24th 6:10pm WST/8:10pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle-vs-Coll.png

9th v 5th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 11
FREMANTLE V COLLINGWOOD
FRIDAY MAY 24TH 8:10PM AEST (OPTUS STADIUM)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

Weekly Prize:
:arrowright: Best score each round wins a year's Premium Platinum membership!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams:

DOCKERS

B: H. Chapman, A. Pearce - C, J. Draper
HB: J. Aish, L. Ryan, J. Clark
C: J. Sharp, A. Brayshaw, H. Young
HF: M. Walters, S. Switkowski, L. Jackson
F: J. Treacy, J. Amiss, J. O’Meara
FOLL: S. Darcy, C. Serong, N. Fyfe

I/C: B. Banfield, M. Johnson, T. Emmett, B. Walker, C. Wagner
EMG: N. Erasmus, P. Voss, S. Sturt

IN: S. Darcy, C. Wagner
OUT: M. Frederick (Injured), P. Voss (Omitted)

MAGPIES
B: C. Dean, D. Moore - C, B. Frampton
HB: I. Quaynor, J. Noble, S. Pendlebury
C: S. Sidebottom, B. McCreery, J. Daicos
HF: B. Hill, N. Daicos, B. Mihocek
F: E. Allan, P. Lipinski, H. Harrison
FOLL: D. Cameron, J. Crisp, L. Schultz

I/C: B. Maynard, J. Richards, L. Sullivan, W. Parker, M. Cox
EMG: N. Kreuger, F. Macrae, A. Johnson

IN: C. Dean, B. McCreery, B. Mihocek, E. Allan, W. Parker
OUT: F. Macrae (Omitted), W. Hoskin-Elliott (Injured), J. De Goey (Injured), R. McInnes (Injured), O. Markov (Personal Reason)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Pulse of the game - your thoughts?

Last edited:

The only two forwards the Pies had on the weekend with any semblance of height and being able to take a mark or bring it to ground are out - McInnes and Hoskin-Elliott

If Mihocek does not return, inside 50 entries could be brutal with Ryan, Pearce and Clark ready to swoop.

The Pies looked absolutely gassed in the last against Adelaide and kicked the winning goal with one of their only final quarter chances to do so. A 6 day break out to Freo’s home and I think it’s a step too far.

This is an extremely winnable game for Fremantle and they should be favourites.

The only two forwards the Pies had on the weekend with any semblance of height and being able to take a mark or bring it to ground are out - McInnes and Hoskin-Elliott

If Mihocek does not return, inside 50 entries could be brutal with Ryan, Pearce and Clark ready to swoop.

The Pies looked absolutely gassed in the last against Adelaide and kicked the winning goal with one of their only final quarter chances to do so. A 6 day break out to Freo’s home and I think it’s a step too far.

Yeah, Pies are doing well with the personnel they have but it's gotta take its toll sooner than later. Due for a loss and the Dockers are a good side this year. Bad goalkicking is their vice - they straighten up and I think they'll win.

Yea you d think that but this freo on Friday night prime time… with the added bonus of the team already being in their own heads with regards to kicking straight

Collingwood are exactly the type of side you dont want to be playing against when your trying to overcome your mental demons on the field

Not to mention forecast is for rain.

Freo will have their moments but I reckon you come away with a comfortable 4 goal win in the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

41x boots at about an hour a pair, that's a huge commitment from Aliesha Newman, though I'm surprised (and impressed) she can do it even that quickly.
I love Aboriginal art. We used to do a lot of it at one stage in primary school. Probably more accurately it was "Aboriginal art inspired", but yeah it was a huge fad amongst my age group for a while there. I hope kids today are still being introduced to it.

It is a long season and this may be one game we let slip.
Accept the injuries, blood some more kids and dont risk more injuries.

I hope we dont rush players back just to fill a spot. Im not even against giving a veteran a rest.

I don't mind taking a loss, for the greater good later in the season.
This is a good opportunity to see how the fresh faces go for a couple of games, then gradually ramp up to full strength after the bye, for a run at finals.

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Walyalup (Freo) v Pies Fri May 24th 6:10pm WST/8:10pm AEST (OS)

Back