Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Cats v Tigers Sat June 1st 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong-vs-Richmond.png

6th v 17th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 12
GEELONG V RICHMOND
SATURDAY JUNE 1ST 7:30PM AEST (GMHBA)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

Weekly Prize:
:arrowright: Best score each round wins a year's Premium Platinum membership!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams:
CATS

B: J. Henry, S. De Koning, J. Kolodjashnij
HB: T. Stewart - C, M. Holmes, Z. Guthrie
C: O. Dempsey, T. Bruhn, J. Bowes
HF: T. Stengle, B. Close, G. Miers
F: J. Cameron, T. Hawkins, O. Henry
FOLL: T. Conway, T. Atkins, M. Duncan

I/C: O. Mullin, G. Rohan, M. O’Connor, S. Neale, Z. Tuohy
EMG: B. Parfitt, C. O’Sullivan, S. Mannagh

IN: G. Rohan, M. O’Connor
OUT: M. Blicavs (Suspension), J. Clark (Suspension)

TIGERS
B: B. Miller, N. Broad, J. Short
HB: N. Vlastuin, T. Brown, D. Rioli
C: H. Ralphsmith, L. Baker, K. McIntosh
HF: M. Pickett, R. Mansell, T. Sonsie
F: M. Lefau, D. Martin, N. Cumberland
FOLL: T. Nankervis - C, J. Graham, T. Dow

I/C: S. Campbell, K. Smith, K. McAuliffe, S. Ryan, N. Balta
EMG: S. Green, S. Banks, J. Koschitzke

IN: R. Mansell, J. Graham, K. Smith
OUT: S. Bolton (Injured), D. Prestia (Managed), S. Green (Omitted)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Your views on the game?

BYE: Brisbane * North * Sydney * Giants

Last edited:
  • Admin
BANTER THREAD is here

Cats went 0-4 against 3 of the top 5 along with Gold Coast away (the latter rarely losing at home/Darwin)

17th place Richmond at GMHBA should be an easy Cats win by 100 points +

Unfortunately, it means very little as the damage is already done.

Cats will destroy Richmond on the weekend. Probably get out to a 60 point lead and then allow a few late Richmond goals but it means very little in the grand scheme of things. They play Sydney the week after which won't be pretty.

Cats will destroy Richmond on the weekend. Probably get out to a 60 point lead and then allow a few late Richmond goals but it means very little in the grand scheme of things. They play Sydney the week after which won't be pretty.
Sometimes there's a match you know going into it's going to be ugly. Geelong on the back of a few losses will be fuming and against a pretty weak Richmond line up are going to sense the opportunity to bounce back hard and at least boost their percentage.

Even more so that it's at GMHBA I honestly think it's a near certainty this will be an 80+ win for the Cats.

Not gonna be pretty for us and pretty shit for neutrals that this is the Saturday night game.

Essendon were supposed to beat us by 100+ on the weekend. A bit more class and Tigers would have won it.

I still think Carts will win, but it may not be the massacre everyone is predicting.

Steve Hocking has really had a poor season for us so far. Hasn't once got out his Secret Ninja Death Ray to brainwash the umpires or send opposition kicks for goal slamming into the post.

Let's hope he can get the Mental Telepathy Wonder Wand and the Dastardly AFL Brain-Bender fired up this week to help knock off the Tigers :thumbsu:

Steve Hocking has really had a poor season for us so far. Hasn't once got out his Secret Ninja Death Ray to brainwash the umpires or send opposition kicks for goal slamming into the post.

Let's hope he can get the Mental Telepathy Wonder Wand and the Dastardly AFL Brain-Bender fired up this week to help knock off the Tigers :thumbsu:
monday night raw whatever GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I use to think I was a negative person when it came to my footy team but you truly take the cake Jack :thumbsu:
Well i am sorry if the truth hurts, they have lost 4 of their last 6 games at KP and the only teams they have beaten are a couple of scrambled eggs in St.Kilda and North. Footy fans don't like their team losing, i don't like it either, but this team is not up to scratch, god help them when the Swans get hold of them...

Least frees for​

1 - Richmond & Geelong (157)
2 - GWS Giants (167)
3 - Western Bulldogs (182)
4 - St Kilda (187)
5 - Hawthorn (196)

Worst differentials​

1 - Richmond (-66)
2 - Geelong (-44)
3 - GWS Giants (-41)
4 - North Melbourne (-14)
5 - St Kilda (-11)

This could actually be a game with 0-0 free kick count.

Least frees for​

2 - GWS Giants (167)
4 - St Kilda (187)
5 - Hawthorn (196)

Worst differentials​

1 - Richmond (-66)
2 - Geelong (-44)
3 - GWS Giants (-41)
5 - St Kilda (-11)

We may see soon the first ever player rugby try his way from the 50m arc to the goal square with 3-4 players hanging off his back soon to either get a sling tackle or dump tackle free in the goal square, or trickle it thru from the line.

Will be goty contender

Well i am sorry if the truth hurts, they have lost 4 of their last 6 games at KP and the only teams they have beaten are a couple of scrambled eggs in St.Kilda and North. Footy fans don't like their team losing, i don't like it either, but this team is not up to scratch, god help them when the Swans get hold of them...

I thought like you but after what transpired in 2022, not going down that path again. Learnt my lesson.
Team was fairly similar to the one we have right now. I'd probably argue the team now has a bit more versatility.
I know the recent four losses is not pretty but every team will go through a bad patch (including the Swans).

Plenty of footy to go. Desperately need Cameron to swing past the phone booth and put on his superman uniform again. If he recaptures his best form, it completely alters the dynamics of the team.

I thought like you but after what transpired in 2022, not going down that path again. Learnt my lesson.
Team was fairly similar to the one we have right now. I'd probably argue the team now has a bit more versatility.
I know the recent four losses is not pretty but every team will go through a bad patch (including the Swans).

Plenty of footy to go. Desperately need Cameron to swing past the phone booth and put on his superman uniform again. If he recaptures his best form, it completely alters the dynamics of the team.

Being a Geelong supporter in 2024 is like being in the prison in “The Dark Knight Rises”. The false hope your club brings is immense. You are Exhibit A “My Tilly”

Least frees for​

2 - GWS Giants (167)
4 - St Kilda (187)
5 - Hawthorn (196)

Worst differentials​

1 - Richmond (-66)
2 - Geelong (-44)
3 - GWS Giants (-41)
5 - St Kilda (-11)

Umpires to give free’s to goal umpires and boundary umpires

Back