Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Dogs v Cats Sat April 6th 8:10pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

• Cats by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruhn seems to fade out of matches too. And when he’s up and about the midfield looks a lot more dangerous.

Still a kid still in terms of actual AFL experience bare in mind barely played for GWS when he did was not in the middle. This year has been the first full year he’s been a mid although last year he played many games there

Nah, we'll be right.
Different preseason this time. All got through unscathed for the first time in years.

We're currently beating good sides without Guthrie and Dangerfield in the middle.
Cam back in training. Hopefully back in a couple of weeks.
North... Then Lions in Qld and Blues Anzac weekend.

Would want him for one of the last two.

That'll do for now. As for the Stengle decision, if your main complaint about losing is that the rules should be different (and they should), then you don't have a complaint.

Off a five day break with a midfield wearing P plates, I'll take that win and get the hell out of town, thankyou very much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That'll do for now. As for the Stengle decision, if your main complaint about losing is that the rules should be different (and they should), then you don't have a complaint.

Off a five day break with a midfield wearing P plates, I'll take that win and get the hell out of town, thankyou very much.
Off a '5 day break'. I love it.

Wasn't your last game before that a '10 day break'?

Tom Liberatore...

rugby league GIF by NRL
The whole 2016 doggies team

Clearly a mark to Stengle.
They showed about 20 different camera angles and the only one which showed him marking the ball was replayed once. The ball has to be completely over the line for it to be a score.

How the Dogs hit that close playing horrible footy I’ll never know

Surely you kid mate. Any time a team dominates that much in the midfield they're always going to be in with a chance.

Libba had 19 clearances all by himself ffs. With 35 touches and a goal. Bont 35 touches 7 clearances and a goal. Treloar 37 touches 6 clearances and a goal.

Compared with our best mids being Parfitt 19 touches(Libba had as many clearances) 8 clearances and Bruhn 18 touches and 7 clearances.

It was a huge effort from our defence and forwards to combat that much midfield domination.

We will beat Carlton. They are like the Western Bulldogs.
Not sure we beat Brisbane or Melbourne though.
Melbourne's forward structure will make it a contest.
We don't have much trouble with sides that having scoring issues and/or poor key forwards.

Back