Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Eagles v Tigers Sun April 14th 4:00pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly think the AFL need to intervene at the Eagles and have an Administration period.

Sack the Board and coach. Bring in temporary administrators from outside. Then start again with fresh Board appointments. A complete but orderly transition.

It's no longer just about them being s**t.

It's become a competition wide integrity issue. The draw is entirely compromised because they aren't even slightly competitive.

The people running the club have go to go.
Legit dont care about getting draft assistance, I just want to be able to sack Simpson without it affecting our soft cap.

The guy is the highest paid coach in the league and still has a year to go after this one. He needs to leave at the end of the year.

Can't believe I tipped West Coast. Surely they have enough experience to challenge Richmond with so many injuries.

Simpson has to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit dont care about getting draft assistance, I just want to be able to sack Simpson without it affecting our soft cap.

The guy is the highest paid coach in the league and still has a year to go after this one. He needs to leave at the end of the year.
He's obviously there for the $ but it's become untenable now.

A % of 47 is now a competition wide integrity issue.

Unfortunately the Eagles will shape the finals because teams that play them twice have a huge advantage over those that don't.

Then sack him and pay the soft cap tax.
Eagles have more money than they know what to do with …

Back