Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Eagles v Tigers Sun April 14th 4:00pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ginbey running out of centre and kicking into the 50
He did that a lot in psa footy hope he keeps developing that

Haha umpires stop the world to check obvious goals but have no issue calling highs like that when 2 players fall together. 😆

was that R5 2001 (v Saints)? Kouta kicked 4 then (1 per quarter). Kouta never kicked anywhere near a bag of 10. Maybe a preseason match?

Maybe I'm wrong and that didn't happen and he took like 20 marks or something. I just remember gehrig getting thrashed haha

Maybe I'm wrong and that didn't happen and he took like 20 marks or something. I just remember gehrig getting thrashed haha
Yeah Kouta in that 2000 season played as if he was kicking 10 and taking 30 marks. It was a weird purple patch the commentators lapped up

Unlikely that match though. He took a mere 4 marks (but kicked 4.3 and got a Brownlow vote)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it BIRDBRAIN

Rnd5 1996
Kouta took 18 marks and had 35 disposals. At Princes Park.

Gehrig tended to be an attacking halfback that year, going on a lot of ambitious goal-of-the-year runs, maybe got cut-up the other way

Starting midfields are Dow, Baker, Graham and McAuliffe against Yeo, Kelly, Reid and Ginbey. Just a slight difference in class. No wonder we're getting smashed in clearances

Back