Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Crows v Lions Sun May 12th 4pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The first 2 sentences are contradictory. You clearly don’t actually believe what you’ve written.

Theres nothing in the rules that says the frees should be even .

The free kick count is totally irrelevant to whether umpiring favoured one side.
It's not contradictory at all. A game can be poorly umpired without favouring one team.

Pretty good game between two decent teams.

Why the actual **** was this match put in the graveyard slot of Sunday twilight, while Tiger vs Dogs and Gold Coast vs Roos go prime time Saturday night.

They’re on some serious drugs down at AFL House surely.
Because it was Mother's day and the AFL know Crows fans rock up to games no matter the day or time, 40k on Sunday afternoon on mother's day v 43k on a Saturday night. Not that much of a drop off compared with some of those other teams fan bases

Also every team deserves the chance to play in prime time slots at some point during the season.

I really enjoyed the late Sunday spot as a spectator to be fair. Got home at a decent hour even after having dinner in town after the game.

As a Crows fan at the game the draw definitely felt like a loss, it was a game we should have won but deserved to lose so it was a weird feeling afterwards.

As a Crows fan at the game the draw definitely felt like a loss, it was a game we should have won but deserved to lose so it was a weird feeling afterwards.

On one hand it felt like a win because we were 3 goals down.

On the other hand we were two up in red time in the 3rd and let the lead evaporate, should really have controlled the game better from there.

That being said, given they were going inside 50 I cheered when the siren went.

Overall though, I think it’ll be a bridge too far for either side to make the 8, but it certainly didn’t feel like that was the standard of footy you’d expect from 12th v 13th

Back