Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Kuwarna (Crows) v Waalitj Marawar (Eagles) Sun May 26th 4:40pm AEST (AO) Will Schofield LIVE on the Eagles Podcast Thursday 7PM!

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You have premiership players on your list
We don't have that so can't really compare.

Based on today I'd drop some senior blokes and play kids as getting flogged anyway.
We’re a team that was historically shit, being better at home and worse away is usually the first sign of improvement. So I wouldn’t be panicking… we looked a million bucks against Melbourne last week, look terrible this week. Guys like Gov, Barrass and Yeo have been among our best though, so I wouldn’t be dropping them. Cole and Duggan have tried under constant attack. Some of the kids have been down but will hopefully be better next week.

There will definitely be some changes next week but reckon it’s the middle tier in the gun, guys like Jones, Sheed (there’s on premiership player that could be dropped).

It seems like he can telegraph it and still get away with it.... this open up a whole new world of set shots for goal right? Only the man on the mark can be in the protected area.... walk up to the man on the mark and demolish him... freedom to waltz in to goal unopposed?

Stand!

Reid throws opponent over the boundary line and walks into an open goal

Reid looking like a protected species just like JHF

Gets so many frees
Reid & JHF shade in the same sentence from a Nawf
Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darling is a shadow of the player he was when Kennedy was the key forward.
He plays like latter day Buddy. Bit rugby, sacrificial target and unit around the ground. Been better the last couple weeks but loses more marking contests and doesn't have the pace. Him and JK were high-pressure tackling forwards from go and he aint that anymore.

I'll be glad when we see the back of him and Witherden. Rotham looked promising back in 2021-ish and then since the scandal with Nelson and slide down the ladder never really developed. Bit like an Ashley Smith.
Looked good in his carnival year. Not sure what happened. Some players just don't take that next step.

Mind if I ask, Dewar was a forward throughout the carnival/juniors and looked like he had some real zip and x factor. Any reason he's being played as a defender?

Is there a worse commentator to have to listen to when your team is getting a hiding than Dwayne Russell? Guy is a condescending prick.

Mind if I ask, Dewar was a forward throughout the carnival/juniors and looked like he had some real zip and x factor. Any reason he's being played as a defender?
I think he has indeed been forward/mid in his few games. Wasn't Witherden (defender) subbed out with calf?

I've never lived in WA so I'm not as across all the news as some locals

Is there a worse commentator to have to listen to when your team is getting a hiding than Dwayne Russell? Guy is a condescending prick.
Garry Lion

Absolutely painful. Says things like 'they've been asked the question' and 'time to show us what they stand for' like an obnoxious knob jockey.

Back