Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Tigers v Bombers Sat May 25th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Bombers by 7- 20

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Bombers ladder position is inflated yes, they aren't truly the 2nd best team in the comp, but 4 points are important and sometimes you just need to take the win and move on.

I think if Bombers can sneak into top 4 they'll play 2 finals and would be thrilled with that from a development point of view. Finish 5th-8th and they'll play 1-2 and again I reckon that experience would still do wonders for them.

I think they lack a couple more genuine stars of the true top teams but they're getting the job done and with trades and FA these days you can improve the list quite quickly with smart acquisitions.

Bombers percentage is 104.4 with a favourable draw.

It's the lowest of all teams from 12th and up.
Struggled to beat 18th and 17th in consecutive weeks. Brittle.

Again are looking like world beaters courtesy of the softest draw. Happy for them to be lippy, we all know how this ends.

Absolutely not, we have enough players who are skill less and only wanting ti get cheap kicks and then flop

Lol

Zack would win your BF by the flemignton straight.

Stop talking garbage

Again are looking like world beaters courtesy of the softest draw. Happy for them to be lippy, we all know how this ends.

Priority pick? Oh wait….

Strange to see you in a Dons thread Rod, don't you have an entire thread dedicated to your obsession?

Funny how this works, before the season started, it was said it was already over for us as the schedule was too tough. Suddenly we are 8-2-1, and we had an easy schedule. Typical rivisionist bullshit.

You won't find a single Essendon fan who think we are the second best team in the competition. I definitely think we are top 6 in current form though.

Essendon of old would have dropped both of those games this week, and last week when challenged. Just happy to see us win close games, and fight through it. Your lot can't even get a win in Hobart these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon are going to get rolled by 100+ in a final if they make it. My god they're bad.

They're playing a VFL side that has been beaten by 15 goals and 20 goals and barely scrape through :$

Sad Makeup GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Do you even football ? Coming off n.Melbs g.f (11 in a row) into Richmond’s g.f I’ll take it. You hate us. I love it.

Do you even football ? Coming off n.Melbs g.f (11 in a row) into Richmond’s g.f I’ll take it. You hate us. I love it.

Look everyone they’re going through the bargaining phase.

Sometimes hack teams bring you down to their level, it happens. Didn't Sydney lose to the current 17th placed team?

Seriously though, arguably our second worse performance behind the Port Adelaide game. They happen. Need to lift considerably if we want to do anything come finals.

Back